Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...I've never....
But you have watched the movie right?!

If a movie aint available to anyone then im sure sumone cud lend others a dvd or sumthing by postal service?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............I don't mind what we start with! OMG HaS ANYONE SEEN DEAD MAN WALKIN! *CRIES*

Dan1089 Wrote:But you have watched the movie right?!
I take it you were talking to Rob and not to me???
No, I have NEVER watched it, but I own a copy of it. Thought, at the time, that my students might enjoy it (in the original version) but I've never shown it to them (more interesting movies to show, presumably + they've all seen it hundreds of times, especially the girls)...

Dan1089 Wrote:But you have watched the movie right?!

YUP! LOVE IT! seen it like 10 times

boy_toy_08 Wrote:If a movie aint available to anyone then im sure sumone cud lend others a dvd or sumthing by postal service?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............I don't mind what we start with! OMG HaS ANYONE SEEN DEAD MAN WALKIN! *CRIES*

That's another one of those films, that we have copies of at school and I'm sure I've got a copy at home too, that I've never seen... however, I have seen the GREEN MILE and TWELVE ANGRY MEN, both excellent about Death Row.

I've never been on
THE LONDON EYE!!!
Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
Who has?

I LORVEEE the london eye!!!!

It is 131 metres tall if i am correct??

There is a mini "eiffel tower" (mast) in the distance to the left of parliament!

I sobbed for ages after dead man walking...mind you i was drunk too....

Hey, I'm not surprised you sobbed after Dead Man Walking, it must be a sad film whatever state you're in...

and there were a few bits in it that meant somethign to me, big softie that i am!

princealbertofb Wrote:
I've never been on

THE LONDON EYE!!!
Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Who has?

I have with my german exchange student. And I thought it was boring :redface: The views are okay... I just thought it would go around a bit quicker hehe!

Oh and the film idea sounds really cool!
OMG green mile is saaaad *sobs* I liked that film though.