Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want pants
Feeling down, feeling blue you need to get yourself some serious underwear. Try my favourite website www. I want pants. Com. Always get myself some ginch gonch(calvin Klien are so yesterday) to cheer myself up. And if you dont have any mullah you can allways peruse the underwear models. Why should girls have all the fun in this department.

That is the greatest website in the world Big Grin
[Image: andrew_christian_hustle_boxer_product.jpg]
I've never seen so many different types of underwear!!

Allways good to wear cool underware especially when you are single. you never know. Also has the psychological adantage of making you feel good.

sparky71 Wrote:Allways good to wear cool underware especially when you are single. you never know. Also has the psychological adantage of making you feel good.

You never know, what do people pull you aside for a quicky or somin?

Im not that kind of bloke cardshark. What I mean is you might be out clubbing or somthing and you might meet the man of youre dreams and get into one of those situations we all get into. And imagine the horror youre wearing somthing u got from primark for £1.99 that lost its colour in the wash. Not an attractive prospect is it.

hiya All,
I like the look of some of the products on there especially the pirate and oriental /dragon kind of looking ones.. Mind you im obsessed with dragons.. Theres nothing wrong with primark stuff sparky hehe.. Least if ya shit ya pants whilst pissed in a nightclub you havent got stained trousers to throw away... Just shitting underwear from a shitty shop lmao.
I wonder why they named it all under pants when most of the stock or at least half is boxers????

Nice site though im gonna book mark it and get myself a few pairs with my christmas money Smile My calvins need replacing.. Since i lost weight hehe
]
Kindest regards

zeon