Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want this so Bad!!!!
I agree that real books have something special, but damn they suck when you're moving or when you can't find the next book of the series.
About looking stuff up on a digital version, all you have to do is ctrl+f and type in a few search words and press enter. For uni purposes the .pdf rocks the socks off the hardcopy.

Problem solved!
[Image: 6e36fa7a4bb54bb0851e79443a9c789f.jpg]
"Is this the one you wanted, boss?"

[MENTION=22354]boyasia90[/MENTION] ----> what is the point in simultaneously activating a bunch of old threads leaving nonconstructive near-monosyllabic posts that have no meaning whatsoever?

this is trolling man. going on second wave.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:[MENTION=22354]boyasia90[/MENTION] ----> what is the point in simultaneously activating a bunch of old threads leaving nonconstructive near-monosyllabic posts that have no meaning whatsoever?

this is trolling man. going on second wave.
He is gone...poof! No traces except where we quoted him....

As for the library...I love it...really love it. You have to do it Rareboy...

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Problem solved!
[Image: 6e36fa7a4bb54bb0851e79443a9c789f.jpg]
"Is this the one you wanted, boss?"

Oooooh I could do with one of those as well, LOL.

I definitely plan on having my own library at some point. A nice big comfy chair would have to be in there too.

Not a big library person here. Every 2-3 years we go through our assembled literature (cough) and weed out what we don't want anymore. That way we don't need to buy new shelves. One wall in our living room is covered with 4 bookshelves, that's enough.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I'm totally down with having a hot guy pluck out the book I'm interested in (and other things), but if that's not available, maybe I could get a mechanism like in the old jukeboxes. Where you punch in the right number, and a hook goes and pulls out your selection.

Come to think of it, I'm going to need two libraries - one for the books, one for the records.

Lex

i just reorganized part of my library at home. had to be done. neuroscience needed more space. Smile i discovered books i didn't even know i had. so nice. i'd forgotten i had Homer's Odyssey, for example. i grew up on that book. i bought a copy years ago, when i was in flight school, but i never really read that and so it was somehow forgotten under history volumes and biographies. gotta read it again one of these days.

also, i'm gonna order these next:

[Image: NaturalBeauty_BOOK.jpg]

[Image: 21084354-1_u_2.jpg]

[Image: 51HcRQGYC1L.jpg]

i have too many books on my shopping list.....Disoriented
''Do I look civilized to you?''