Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a gay man
Your sexuality will be as complex as you are..

You seem to be extremely open minded and progressive .. which is awesome. .

But..

In your case your perception of sex vs the reality of your sex life are at two different ends of the spectrum.
^^^^
Your fantasies are conflicting with your actual sexual experience.

You are probably like me..
Extremely particular. . Which I think is fantastic. ..
^^^^
In other words..
You are probably not the random hookup type.
You need to be extremely comfortable with another before you engage sexually .

No big deal here mate..
Take your time..
Get comfortable with you..
Then maybe a familiar contender..
From there baby steps.

Your age is not a setback. .
Take your time.

My first serious boyfriend was at age 28...he was 51..
It took months for me to get to a point of true sexual freedom.

Forget the labels
Get comfortable with you...FIRST.

Anocxu Wrote:You are probably like me..
Extremely particular. .

Now you tell me!

Camfer Wrote:Now you tell me!

Lol...
Technically that would make you super special. ..

So what you are saying is that you don't have the confidence to approach women, so you will instead force yourself to be gay?

By that logic, if I as a gay person don't have confidence to approach men, would that mean I could force myself to be straight and date women instead?

I mean, I could do that, but I don't think it would be very healthy and I wouldn't be happy in the long run deceiving my female partner (it would be unfair to her, as well). Therefore, it would be best if I tried to identify my flaws and to work with what was given to me. Same goes for you, in my opinion.

You were born straight, but it seems to me that you would like being submissive in sexual encounters. You might be happy hiring a dominatrix or dating someone into BDSM or something. I'm sure there are boards for that on the internet that you could explore.

Eleven13........

I don't have a reason to believe anything you've said is a lie. I do feel you are leaving out details that would help us to better understand why you are wishing to do this. Whether you share those details with us is up to you and I will not judge you if you don't. I would like very much to understand this.

Here is a link to a test about sexuality. I'd be interested in what your results will be if you take the test.
http://flexuality.wordpress.com/

Just for information, I am going on holiday from today till next week so I won't be able to reply now in detail. But all my posts are real, I am not here to troll anybody. I wish that wasn't the case and I would like to be someone I am not. Keep the replies coming, thanks.

Hmm... reminds me of how badly I wanted to be straight when I was in high school, and in a relationship with a girl.

reminds me I need to take clothes out of the dryer. This is one of them questions I am not prepared to deal with.

Hey get this, my supposed best friend just "forgot" to invite me to a party where supposedly there are going to be some hot girls. Of course since he probably thinks I might be competition:mad:. He is a loser like me. Frankly I would just love to tell him I have a boyfriend. I am just itching to see his face!

It is at times like these I think it would be so much better for my mental health if I was gay.

eleven13 Wrote:Hey get this, my supposed best friend just "forgot" to invite me to a party where supposedly there are going to be some hot girls. Of course since he probably thinks I might be competition:mad:. He is a loser like me. Frankly I would just love to tell him I have a boyfriend. I am just itching to see his face!

It is at times like these I think it would be so much better for my mental health if I was gay.

At this point, I think you're better off swearing celibacy and living a monk's life at a Buddhist temple. Just to get some perspective.