Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a woman
I thought I knew the answer about sex change once but I realized it was arrogant of me to assume I knew what other people were experiencing because they all insist they are in the wrong body....who am I to say they aren't?

Even if I was right on some level...I was wrong to try and negate their very personal life experience because I didn't understand it.

Laughing at them...not cool.

Swanny Wrote:I need help becoming female. What do I do first?

Even with little money you can do several things right now.

Find a transgender support group.

I would consult a therapist for some direction and guidance.

Then locate and consult a good physician who will administer hormone therapy and perform the full operation when the time and finances are right.

Then start living life as a woman, dress as a woman on certain occasions.

Continue therapy sessions.

From what I understand, it is required to go through at least two years of therapy before you can do the surgery to ensure your decision is sound, clear and certain.

Look it up online and find some reputable clinics, physicians, therapists and transgender support groups.

Thanks for the help

Swanny,

It would be more beneficial for you to find a transgender forum. Not saying you should leave us here at GS, but many people here don't understand transgender issues so you might get a lot of insensitive comments and "advice" (mixed in with some good advice). I personally wish you the best of luck and hope you have a fulfilling journey on the way to becoming the real you.

I'm intersex and third gender, have been pressured to "pick a side" by my family, and have a few close transgender friends, so I understand what you are going through.

Have you seen a gender therapist? That is the first step you need to take. They will help you with many of the questions you have. Also, they are the gateway to hormones and therapy. Hormones will get rid of your muscles and many things you don't like about your body.

Could you critique me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's another pic of me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't put pics of yourself in public places because you will attract a lot of mean-spirited people who will say terrible things which will hurt you.

Learn to respect yourself and make boundaries.

Having said that, you do not have big muscles or shoulders. You will look very feminine after hormone therapy.

I encourage you to remove your photos.

You are a pretty good looking dude.
Don't have a very feminine figure. With little work you could easily build up those chest, shoulder and biceps to look really, really good...errr, masculine I suppose, if you will.

You have some awesome body hair and great leg muscles.

I like your hair as well.

very beautiful, masculine beauty.

Is it your penis you don't like or your male body as a whole, genuinely curious.
Do you want to experience sex and romance with men as a woman or as a man?

I find you to be a very attractive, 'sexy' guy. Lots of guys would like to look like you.

ETOTE Wrote:You are a pretty good looking dude.
Don't have a very feminine figure. With little work you could easily build up those chest, shoulder and biceps to look really, really good...errr, masculine I suppose, if you will.

You have some awesome body hair and great leg muscles.

I like your hair as well.

very beautiful, masculine beauty.

Is it your penis you don't like or your male body as a whole, genuinely curious.
Do you want to experience sex and romance with men as a woman or as a man?

Well I would like to have a boyfriend as a woman, but I am still in the closet, slowly admitting my gay/transgender desires to my parents and family. I HATE my body so god damn much and am so turned on by having sex as a woman with a vagina. When I masturbate I always imagine myself as a girl with her legs spread wide open getting pounded in the ass by a muscular, lean man. Sometimes tho I feel obligated to be the top and the masculine one around because I look like it, but really I've hated it now for several years and want to change into a feminine person who is thin. I've never had sex before and want to be fem like a girl because it simply enthralls me.