Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to die...
I feel like ive really screwed up this time, I dont feel like saying with what because its really personal, but im really depressed because of how much of an idiot i feel, it makes me feel like i want to die...any advice on helping me put this depression behind me?

I HAVE ADVICE FOR YOU. Step one; Tell us what the fuck is wrong please. Your post told us absolutely nothing, ran in circles and gave absolutely no way of even thinking about how to possibly help you. When you ask for help your supposed to say what is wrong. If it's to personal then forget it, we cant help. create an anon post and say what it is. But honestly we've heard it all, seen it all, and nothing surprises us. Let us help you. To counterpoint depression we have to know. dont waste forum space with vague and useless descriptions. give it to us hard. We don't flinch cappy.

Okay, As i do not know your situation this is madly confusing to me. But let's take a step back.

You are so young and have so much more to experience in life. Life might suck right now but trust me there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know the whole 'It gets better thing' Is over-rated but it is true. Focus on a goal that you really want, hide away in a fantasy land and block out all negativity. It is hard at first, i've discovered reading books really helps me escape my depression at times.

Please don't end it. I promise you it will be okay.

We've all been there before. Share it so we can help you bear it.

Sent from my heart via 4G LTE
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

OMG Lewis, are you serious??
I know what it is like to live with depression, I know what it is like to be close to a suicide and I feel sick and my blood pressure just reached the ceiling just from reading your post...
Not because I am angry, but because how your post feels.
"don't waste forum space"??
"we can't help" "forget it" "we have heard it all" That's very encouraging.

He has 37 posts for Christ Sake, he can't post as Anon. I know you want to know more to aim your help better. I just don't think this is the way to talk to anybody who is depressed, it can be quite dangerous.
I am at work now and have to log off asap, I just wanted to say this, before I have more time in the evening.

And Romantic... hang in there Bighug

Hey sweetie,

What ever you did is not worth you throwing away your life.
You do not have to tell us anything too personal ,just know that we are all here for you.
Talk to us , I promise we will not judge you.

You are feeling depressed because you feel remorse , and that is a good thing.
How ever I do urge you to try and get some professional help to deal with your depression , just so you can have the tools you need to battle it.

Talk to us sweetie.

I have no idea what you did, or how serious you are but, if you even think you are serious and wanting to die is not just a figure of speech, please call one of these numbers and don't do anything you would regret.

Rule #1: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem - don't do it.

1-800-SUICIDE

1-800-237-TALK

Listening if you are not in crisis and need to talk.

Nick9 Wrote:OMG Lewis, are you serious??
I know what it is like to live with depression, I know what it is like to be close to a suicide and I feel sick and my blood pressure just reached the ceiling just from reading your post...
Not because I am angry, but because how your post feels.
"don't waste forum space"??
"we can't help" "forget it" "we have heard it all" That's very encouraging.

He has 37 posts for Christ Sake, he can't post as Anon. I know you want to know more to aim your help better. I just don't think this is the way to talk to anybody who is depressed, it can be quite dangerous.
I am at work now and have to log off asap, I just wanted to say this, before I have more time in the evening.

And Romantic... hang in there Bighug

As brutal as it sounded I only intend for the best. He needs to blurt it out. He has to get to the point, esp. if he's feeling suicidal. There is no time to beat around the bush. He obviously wants to get something off his chest and i think he should. I came to his thread to help him and I am just a tad upset i cant even say anything meaningful because he has failed to provide me with a problem. I saw it had no replies and I'm not about to leave it alone, because i think saying nothing is one of the worst crimes esp. when you want to help. I need to know the problem. We need to know the problem.

we're here for you buddy!

I agree that your post was a little blunt, Lewis, even though I understood the real desire to help out and to get to the bottom of the problem. The wording could have been a little different.
I'd say that, Romantic, we ARE here for you and you can disclose as much as you like, giving us a bit of the details will help to find some practical solutions. If all else fails, just talking about how you're feeling may help you to alleviate the pain.
Remorse, as Rainbowmum said, is probably a good thing. It means you're not completely inured to that feeling, the feeling that you need to correct something.
Have you gone and told someone that you were gay? Is that it? Have you gone and asked someone to be your boyfriend and been rejected? It sounds like you've just experienced the opening of Pandora's box and are not sure how to close the box again. Maybe some good will come of it, because it needed to come out, such was the pressure inside.
The best we can do, as your friends on this site, it to try guessing what happened and ask you a few questions. Is that all right with you, Romantic?
Take care, find that courage and stay with us.
Bighug