Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanted to share an article that i wrote recently.
Hi guys. I just wanted to share an article i wrote recently and listen your ideas about it. İts a little.. dark but i'm more productive when i feel bad. So here i go:
I feel like im in a thick, sticky and dark coloured slime sea. Everywhere is dark, i dont know which direction to go. I can't scream, i have to suffer in silence and alone. Sharing isn't a comfort anymore, its a hurting treasure.
this slime sea treats you by the way you look at it. Its like a festival as long as you are a part of it, as long as you are laughing. With confusing voices, so many colors that you can't even perceive. ''The fun'' keeps going on as long as you don't think, just do everything blindly. Evil clowns with bloody eyes and sharp teeths, checks you regularly to see if you're in line. You can be accepted as long you don't broke the harmony, as long as you are the same with everyone else. I don’t know how true can be to say that other people’s lifes are empty but it seems like everyone is busy with the things does not matter. Like you care about their relationships or their manners. Like they really worth it, they matter. You have to be like them to survive in this game. Acting isn’t enough, you have to make yourselves belive, tighten your point of view. I know i haven’t live a long life yet, but i can’t take it anymore. I am drowning at the bottom of the swamp. Happiness is a far hope. Death is a shortcut i can’t reach. I can remember the day i made the biggest mistake of my life. I am a fool who gambled with god. Gaining so much and losing much more at the same time is very surprising. Everything i see is touchy and vivid; reminding me the deal i made. Reminding me that i must keep breathing. Everything arround me is a power game and i stand at the center of the events i can’t understand. You must enjoy the little things, even if they turn to ashes in your mouth.
This is a search that will keep going on until i find something better. End is always around us yet he is shy, holding back himself. Even if we are the only ones who will love, cuddle and want him.

beautiful but too cryptic for me to give any interpretive feedback...Hope you feel better soon! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

i feel this about acceptance whether it be an entity people call "god" or to be yourself no matter what. i liked this cus it hits home abit with this.

not sure about the rules with posting links but your post reminds me alot of a song called Carnival of rust by Poets of the fall, especially the videoclip on youtube.

That was nice Smile I get the idea that life is about perspective from
that. I appreaciate the expanded metaphor of a frighteningly oppressive ocean and festival, where you feel isolated.
Also I started a thread for little short stories a while ago, it's under the name Storytime! In the writers section Smile check that out and post in there bit if you like Big Grin

I searched and find it and i think this song and its video clip is amazing. And i realised the similarities and i want to say that i haven't seen it before. But that means there are people who feels like me.. which is.. comforting but sad.

Thank you lilitu, im going to check the storytime right now!