• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Cream
Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake.

Dulce de Leche by Häagen Dazs

Pistachio!

Friendly's - Graham Cracker Ice Cream.. but I think they discontinued it D:

And on sad days I add a couple of spoon fulls of Nutella and let it get fudge-y
on the ice cream, lol ;D

the more junk added to it the better, I used to get the ben&jerry's chocolate fudge brownie a lot.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

LOL i could not help but think "cock flavor" First
whats wrong with me Big Grin

BabyPolarBear Wrote:LOL i could not help but think "cock flavor" First
whats wrong with me Big Grin

^ fag Wink

probably french vinalia id nom the most with hot apple crumble! NOOOOOOOOM!

Brownie Batter from the Ice cream Churn in Bristol....or the chocolate almond espresso or whatever it is, that's good too.....

I like my current hometown of Bloomfield New Jersey---Home of the Sopranos. Gay guys are extremely refined in my town. I went to my first restaurant with a gay guy ten years older than me, He yelled out loud "Who do I have to blow to get a good table?" Sam then grabbed a busboy "Throw those finicky eaters out of here. They're probably fucking New Yorkers. Italians don't wait in line in Essex County. We own this county. We will cut your throat if you annoy us." I say "Sam put away the gun, I see a table opening up."

We sit down politely as all gay men do. We rattle our chairs and tell the waitress to be snappy. The waitresses smile and say "Fuck you guys. We'll wait on you when we are good and ready."

I sit down in Holstein's Ice Cream Parlor. "What flavor is good, Sam?"
"All of them, John. Everything is made right here. Even the candies are hand dipped in the back room."
"Patty, can I have some vanilla ice cream."
She gives me a hug. "Sure, John."
My 2 scoops arrive on a plate. Other guys get different flavors. Patty throws a big rack of toppings on the table. I tasted the vanilla ice cream. I swooned. I looked at the other guys "They must make this with heavy cream. The vanilla taste is awesome."
We pause and stare at each other's plates. Spoons fly down from every direction. We all eat from each other's plates. Patty comes back. "I knew you slobs were not on a diet. How much more can you handle?"
People who watched the Sopranos on HBO might not have enjoyed the sudden ending at Holstein's. I do. You can barely stand up, you feel like a little boy lost in a candy shop, WOW.. I like Holstein's ice cream. Any flavor. Everything is homemade. Good eats, guys.

Either bubblegum or honeycomb... but I don't think it's fair to make me choose between them :3

I have ice cream very rarely, so when I do I tend to get a double cone with each of the flavours, and treat myself to a little tastebud orgasm Laugh

I like cookie dough ice cream. Smile
An eye for an eye

Mackie's Original