Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iconic gay movies
Hello everyone,

I have been having some free time on my hands so I want to watch some really good gay movies. I wanna watch something with a deep story like "Torch Song Trilogy" or "Latter days". I found those 2 movies very touching especially that I can relate to a lot of what happened in them. I actually cried in a couple scenes, I recommend them for anyone who hasn't seen them.
I don't wanna watch something silly like adam and steve you know.

Thank you ^_^
Well there's Philadelphia I guess
I love the eating out series Smile there's two movies out last year, Eating Out Drama Camp, and Eating Out Weekend Get away I haven't seen the last one..

But they are so cute and adorable. I also loved the movie "It is Just Me" I've been loving gay themed movies lately lol.
[URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0476991/"]Were the World Mine
[/URL]

weekend 2011
Some movies/mini-series I've found and really liked:

Angels in America
Judas Kiss
Milk
Mysterious Skin
Prayers for Bobby
Shelter
Touch of Pink
Were the World Mine
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
In a bout of laziness, here is a previous post written by me on the subject:

http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=112881&postcount=6
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
OrphanPip Wrote:In a bout of laziness, here is a previous post written by me on the subject:

http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=112881&postcount=6

Thank you for mentioning "My Own Private Idaho" in that post.

Always loved River Phoenix. Always.
RIP.

Brokeback Mountain
I always liked the Birdcage with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.

Well you might enjoy the whole Queer As Folk series, which is entertaining, generally quite light and sexy, but touches upon many subjects that are dear to a gay man's heart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay themed short movies RomanticMan 2 149 07-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Last Post: princealbertofb
  Gay themed horror movies JisthenewK 7 264 05-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Last Post: princealbertofb
  What kind of boots actors wear in their movies? bootsguy 5 404 02-13-2017, 09:33 AM
Last Post: NativeSon
  535 (and counting!) movies to watch for before we gets too old bootsguy 13 745 02-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: bootsguy
  Movies that make you cry? drobs 14 594 11-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: artyboy