Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal Romantic Evening
Well, the title says it all. What is your perfect, romantic evening with your ideal partner?

For me, I want to be in a log cabin in a remote mountain town. Curled up under a blanket with my hubby. It would be snowing outside and we would have a fire going. That is my ideal romantic setting.

For me, the ideal romantic evening is definitely a movable feast, as it could be anywhere - it's the emotional connections and chain of events that transpire during the experience that make it perfect.

I'll give you an example. Many people would think that attending a function together would be dull as dishwater, BUT I'll bet you I can make you see how it could be perfect.

I'll try at least ...

The evening would start early - we'd get home from work and we'd have to get ready to go out to some function or other ... let's say a dinner for his work - a highbrow event where clients will be present, and I know he wants to make a good impression.

... we'd shower together - nothing raunchy, just intimate and close. I'd wash his muscles and he'd stand and hold me as the water cascaded down upon us.

I'd stand facing him and he'd back me up against the wall and lift me off the shower floor and just stand there holding me ... perhaps kissing me on the neck once or twice.

... he'd let me do his bow tie, as he's no good at them, and he'd straighten mine before holding me and kissing me - gently, warm and tenderly.

We'd drive there in one car, and we'd park up and walk in together, him gently placing his hand on the small of my back as I went in ahead of him.

As the night progressed and we were making polite conversation with the other guests, we would exchange glances ... little intimate gestures that only the two of us would know, saying things like "Good GOD he's boring" (referring to somebody that was talking to him at length) or "I SO would rather be alone with you" (as I'm listening to some lady telling me for the umpteenth time about how much she thinks my "friend" looks like a some actor or other).

But when we ultimately were able to leave, he would put his hand on mine as we walked to the car, to let me know that he is so happy we're leaving together, and that he's proud of my having backed him up and made him look good.

As we got back home, we'd shuck our clothes and slide into bed together and he would hold me so close and squeeze me as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and we made sweet, passionate love all ... night ... long.

... now think what I could do with something we'd PLANNED !!!!!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

To be completely cliche...

A nice night on a beach, cuddling with my loved one... just us there, staring up at the stars (or eachother's eyes, whichever we get lost in first), and just... I dunno... cuddling like mad xD

OR

Same thing as you said XRIMO xD that's such a nice place to be..

Over all the years there have been so many romantic moments.....but nothing beats the last few minutes in bed before we both wake. There is something abouts mornings that I just love. Warm and fuzzy (bad breath, bad hair and all)....It's where all of our barriers are down, the rest of the world, the worries, the stress doesn't yet exist and it's just him and me, the warmth of the bed, the sweat of our bodies and the strength of each others arms.

These last few moments that lay right on the edge of the waking world and the world of dreams....that's the place where our love is absolute perfection. Him and me.