Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I didn't have any self control
Hardheaded1 Wrote:Woo hoo!

Woo hoo some more!

Oral sex is sex That's why they call it oral sex.

Okay then... let's expand that logic... and Virge gets....

Blow job is a job that's why they call it a job and not oral sex.

O jeez I could burn up some crack right now....

crack? ..... speaking of rim jobs....
I might try to make my guy a chair with my face printed on the seat cushion.

Virge Wrote:Okay then... let's expand that logic... and Virge gets....

Blow job is a job that's why they call it a job and not oral sex.

Clearly a labor of love. . .

A labor of love hahahahaha Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Radbot42 Wrote:I'd be the biggest slut. I've been super horny lately and yanking the chain isn't always enough. I can't do one night stands, as I want the sex to have more meaning behind it, but I wish I could have someone to play with now. My mouth is craving to be kissed, and my cock to be licked.

There are times I feel like I have this kind of sex with my boyfriend. We are just having sex to have sex, cause it is fun and feels good. Nothing more. Nothing intimate going on about it in that point in time. Maybe there is something inherently behind it because he's my boyfriend, but who knows.

As for blowjobs being "jobs", never one for me. I always enjoyed them. Wink

MakeDigitalLove Wrote:We are just having sex to have sex, cause it is fun and feels good. Nothing more. Nothing intimate going on about it in that point in time.

From what I have picked up around the periphery, many marriages become this. It's not that there is never anything special, but the special wears off for many people.

Drudgery? I am not sure it is that in most cases, but there is plenty of anecdotal reference in cinema to suggest it can become that.

Not that redhot romance doesn't survive in some pairings, but I've always had the impression that a mature relationship gets beyond the point that sex has to be a firecracker event. They like and love each other, and sex becomes whatever it becomes.

What do you think?

Being slutty is all relative. Wink

Hardheaded1 Wrote:From what I have picked up around the periphery, many marriages become this. It's not that there is never anything special, but the special wears off for many people.

Drudgery? I am not sure it is that in most cases, but there is plenty of anecdotal reference in cinema to suggest it can become that.

Not that redhot romance doesn't survive in some pairings, but I've always had the impression that a mature relationship gets beyond the point that sex has to be a firecracker event. They like and love each other, and sex becomes whatever it becomes.

What do you think?

well, I just think sex is one of many ways to show your love to your spouse
but when the frequency is getting reduced slowly or when you no longer doing it doesn't mean the love already dies out
you can please your spouse/ show them your love&affection in so many ways other than sex
you can do other things like hugging, kissing or spending time w/ your spouse, giving them birthday surprise, etc
I find a kiss on the forehead is way sweeter and affectionate than a wet kiss on the lips
bah, my heart beats like a virgin while writing all these cheesy lines

Hardheaded1 Wrote:From what I have picked up around the periphery, many marriages become this. It's not that there is never anything special, but the special wears off for many people.

What do you think?

I don't feel like anything is less special personally, just there are times we are intimate with sex and sometimes it is just sex. We're just getting our rocks off because we can and it is fun, feels good. And I agree that sex doesn't have to be a firecracker event every time, although there will always be those moments.