Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could be anybody......
Lets say that we live in a world where our fantasies can become realities.........

Is there a character in fiction (TV, movies, books) that you would rather be?

Id DEFINATELY rather be....

Id like to be anything that can heal antything because i got many friends who are in places in their lives for various reasons some more serious than others and id like to heal and take away their pains and put them back where they were before this went pear shape

Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect games, I would love to travel through space.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I'd be about four inches shorter, have light brown hair, perfect eyesight, never get fat, and have the voice of an upright bass, and tan without peeling. My penis can stay the same size.

If I could be anybody I'd destroy my former self and become a less bitchy and less sensitive version of myself. i could also do with better hair. but thats it. I think I am fine the way i am pretty much.

I really wouldn't want to be anyone else, but I could certainly imagine a more idealized version of myself.

I think I would like to be the gay version of The Incubus

There are times when I'd rather be anyone else.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:If I could be anybody I'd destroy my former self and become a less bitchy and less sensitive version of myself. i could also do with better hair. but thats it. I think I am fine the way i am pretty much.

You can still do this manic you just need to allow change and re train of your mind to how it works.. I have managed to change my outlooks on life a few times in my life and used to be a really angry kid but now im like placid as piss just give it a try mate and write down maybe things you realise you need to change...

Smile

I would be one of the guys from Chronicle.