Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched?
Thank Goddess: NEVER

Kissing : I have enough Saliva myself so why exchange some ? :confused:
If I want to be touched... I do it myself and than I know it is right ,,, Cool

OK .. hugging and a kiss if we meet after 14 days..... and a kiss for my man when he want it or need it.. but not for myself

That I don´t want to be touched has another reason : It hurts me and the reason is my fibromyalgia... its like tickling.. tickling yourself don´t work but tickling by another tickles... but in my case it don´t tickles ... it hurts. But I can´t say that I miss it.

I nudge my head against him... or bite him into a ear... I´m not tenderly and I don´t want and need it.

I don´t want to be hugged from friends or whatever and I don´t shake Hands

WesHollywood Wrote:Why all the loving Almac??????????????? Why do I get the feeling that someone recently told you Santa Clause or some other character was fake? And now you have to think for yourself. Yep, it sucks. Blame me if you like, if it gets you through it.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
Santa Clause isn't real oh god now what am I going to do..! It's Christmas time and I'm in the seasonal spirit and not hitting the spirits not yet anyway! But what do I read WesHollywood being a bit of a 'bah humbug' no that can't be true, can it..?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WasntmePeepwall

A lot.....just got one, lol. After 9 years, Wake is the best partner I could ever ask for; and I would say I am not bad myself. Wink XOXOXOXO

when i did have a partner i did aas much as i could to show how much i loved him and aprecated him in my life
but i know it was less that half that i should have because at that time in public just too many chaanches of being hurt or killed and so to protect him and me no public exibits of affection hated couldent hold hans while walking but he had to use both hands on crutches so even if was ok iin world couldent would knock him off balance only good thing i can say about him being cripleed was he was almost always in bed and so was i
as much as i and he could be

more than I count. In the kitchen I sneak up on my bf, hug him from the back then he turns around and kisses me. When he's watching tv, I jump into his lab and end up cuddling for the entire show/movie. It's just so amazing Smile

fenris Wrote:Thank Goddess: NEVER

Kissing : I have enough Saliva myself so why exchange some ? :confused:
If I want to be touched... I do it myself and than I know it is right ,,, Cool

OK .. hugging and a kiss if we meet after 14 days..... and a kiss for my man when he want it or need it.. but not for myself

That I don´t want to be touched has another reason : It hurts me and the reason is my fibromyalgia... its like tickling.. tickling yourself don´t work but tickling by another tickles... but in my case it don´t tickles ... it hurts. But I can´t say that I miss it.

I nudge my head against him... or bite him into a ear... I´m not tenderly and I don´t want and need it.

I don´t want to be hugged from friends or whatever and I don´t shake Hands

I feel I must compliment you for your honesty. I was one who shunned anything romantic for the longest time. But, back then that was to avoid relationships. I was looking for one night stands.

I was once called "frigid," but it was a guy I had tried to brush off sexually several times. Still that word "frigid" bothers me. Basically, I do not like to be touched. Put your arm over my shoulder in conversation, and I will ask you to remove it unless you are a client with a known habit.

However, today my partner and I were involved with a friend who may lose everything due to shoulder surgery costs, and complications that developed today - blood clots. When we got home and it was time to talk about it, we automatically headed for the bedroom, stripped and cuddled in the sack to express our feelings. There was no sex, but there were tears when we realized it could happen to us in our early twenties.

I said we smooched or hugged 3-5 times a day, but most of these are like "checking ins" for less than a minute. A good deal of this depends on the kind of day we have each had.

No, I do not slobber all over my life partner even though love supersedes sex. I can handle the obligatory hug of a friend, and shaking hands is a learned habit in business for me.

I'm very touchy feely. I love hugs, I love kisses, I love rubbing, touching, nuzzling, etc.

And so does my GF Big Grin

ZackT Wrote:I'm very touchy feely. I love hugs, I love kisses, I love rubbing, touching, nuzzling, etc.

And so does my GF Big Grin

I have wondered if I only get that way because of the way I was raised. There was a lot of talk about love in our family, but little physical expression. I'll take all I can get from my life partner!

I don't mean to sound egotistical, but my 47 year old mentor tells me that as I age, my popularity will dwindle. In a way I am kind of looking forward to it.

There is nothing more irritating than to be doing formal presentation in a client conference room, and having some old queen look at me like a piece of meat. One time I did come right out and said, "Call a service, pay $100, and they will send in a gymnast from UCLA. My ass is married." It was OK we had lost the business anyway.

Oh god I can't count... My girl and I are very physical and are in physical contact constantly. So I have no idea, really, but I'll say that I get hugged or kissed a whole lot.

breesteak Wrote:Oh god I can't count... My girl and I are very physical and are in physical contact constantly. So I have no idea, really, but I'll say that I get hugged or kissed a whole lot.

More power to you! Count your blessings!

[Image: tumblr_lk8udvWNvn1qg8lzao1_500.jpg]
Is there really anything more satisfying than this?