[Image: 0ccf6161a60cf22c4150627c9cbcf4ab45ae615b...5432cf.jpg]

then get back to us about how it goes!

Geminize Wrote:Try this --

[Image: 0ccf6161a60cf22c4150627c9cbcf4ab45ae615b...5432cf.jpg]

then get back to us about how it goes!

I wish -.-

My Momma was like;

Me: Mommy, I like boys

Momma: Oh I know, now hold Mommy's purse and tell her if you think these shoes look nice on mommy.

~

I was like Lurking

Probably would've helped had we not watched Noah's Arc together like two nights earlier
Rofl

hahaha! I will try that! Ok, maybe not, because it is not all true for me. Sad I have not had any gay sex... Does anyone here know how to go about having gay sex? haha

Go to a bar. Get really drunk, find a person who is also really drunk, and see if you can seduce him while he still has his beer goggles. My friend is genius at seducing guys, I have no idea how her magic works.

Xela Wrote:hahaha! I will try that! Ok, maybe not, because it is not all true for me. Sad I have not had any gay sex... Does anyone here know how to go about having gay sex? haha

For some odd reason I think my mother would not care less If I come out to her, but she's waaaaaaaaay to serious for me to goof arround on the subject..ugh

Sometimes I think I'd be happy if my mother was a Catholic homophobic just to tell her: "Oops , did you found me sleeping with a guy? So sorry, but don't worry I'm bisexual, last saturday i did unprotected sex with a slut" and upset her so much...

I'm a bad son. But I still love her... So I'm not so bad, maybe?

haha I could imagine what my mom would do and say. (Most likely get a shoe thrown at me. Which has happened before)

I first told my mom that I had a boyfriend a year ago. Mom (85 yrs old at the time) paused for a moment then said, "I'm so glad you found someone you feel special about." She is something!

Geminize Wrote:I first told my mom that I had a boyfriend a year ago. Mom (85 yrs old at the time) paused for a moment then said, "I'm so glad you found someone you feel special about." She is something!

That is really wonderful. Wish my mom was like that

lmao if this is your first coming out talk you might get killed by her lol