Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're not out with your mother...
Nearly had that happen with my dad.. Either way, make sure that your parents are by the least okay with homosexuality. If you are unsure, maybe try telling her after establishing a life on your won, so at least you can still live without financial backing of your parents.

boyskissboys Wrote:lmao if this is your first coming out talk you might get killed by her lol

I sat my mom down when she was 70 to tell her (I was a classic closet case LoL)

The conversation went something like this...

Me: "Mom I have something important to tell you, that you might not like"

Mom: "This sounds serious, you better sit down"

Me: "Mom I'm gay, I like other guys"

Mom: "WHAT? Is that all, I thought you were going to tell me you had robbed a bank or something"

Me: "Speechless..Rofl"

Mom: "Now what would you like for breakfast?:

Bless her, that was 14 years ago, and my now partner of 10 years came to her wedding three years ago Dance2

ObW
X

Geminize Wrote:I first told my mom that I had a boyfriend a year ago. Mom (85 yrs old at the time) paused for a moment then said, "I'm so glad you found someone you feel special about." She is something!

Dangit! Why everyone but me has such a sweet/melancholy story...

My Momma was just like;

"Kay so about Anal Beads"

I was like!!! Mommyyyy! :crying-and-sorry-li

And she just kept going "Well if you wanna get fucked by a boy, you have to know these things"

I was like Hypnotized-smiley

She was 14 when she had me, so we're really close lol.

People gawk at how we speak to each other 0.0

Still haven't told my mom actually. Thought I'd wait till Mother's Day.

I told my mom in the middle of a drunken text argument with her about why she and my dad chose to circumcise me.

Not ideal, but she told me she loves me. I felt really great about how it went, as was reflected by me posting about it for like three hours straight lol.

Richard

Drunken arguments are a great way to get things off your chest without intending to. Comeandgetsome

I'm out to my family. My mother just shrugged when I told her I'm gay. She wasn't angry and actually we haven't talked about it at all. She hasn't said anything bad, but I can see she's not happy about her son being gay. Good that we don't see each other very often.