Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you wanted...
Another option is to try an application known as grindr which can be obtained on the mobile... You dont have to go on there looking for a shag and can go on there to browse for new friends

Kindest regards

zeon x

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I think I'll try and find a gay local special interest group and go from there Confusedmile:

I would also suggest local gay groups, meet people with similar interests,hobbies. Less pressure than going to a pub or club I think.

Yeah I like the gay interest groups more, I wouldn't advice grinder or gay bars -.-' unless you're into those things.

Get exposed to gays in a more casual arena, the bar to me like Kaybee said could pose some pressure, it'll be less pressure if you go to an interest group or something. And Grinder is pfft, a stalking application lol.

mrk2010 Wrote:Yeah any club or bar should be fine, you can even find gay interest groups and make friends. I dunno I find the whole gay scene thing kind of abhorrent and sleazy. I personally don't go to any gay clubs on the rare occasion I do go out I prefer straight clubs. Even though the area I live in is quite nice and slightly upscale the gay pubs and clubs there have the feel of "my feet are sticking to the floor". To be honest I have found alot of gay men (who don't want to prowl for a one night stand) are going to straight clubs to avoid the whole scene. What ever works for you is best :-) I just find the gay scene a bit bleuuugghhh lol

While I understand that some establishments might be quite sleazy, I've seen that a gay pub or bar can also be a place to mingle with other like-minded people and not necessarily used as a place for hooking up. I've only been to one such pub, admittedly, but I certainly did not feel the atmosphere to be anything but friendly and conversationally orientated. It really depends on what kind of venues are available to you and how their owners exploit the places.