So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were..
stuck on a desert island, with only two of your personal possessions.

What would they be and why?
Ok, so I've been pondering this for all of about 5 minutes.. and can't think of anything material that I really couldn't live without and want to bring with me to the island.

However... I would want some company, so would quite happily bring (drag :biggrinSmile 2 of my favourite people instead!!
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Well i would take my mobile and my ipod.

So i could ring for help then listen to some tunes while i'm waiting for someone to come save me Confusedmile: lol.
A gun and a single bullet.

Can't say I can think of anything I would want, honestly I would love to soke up the sun doing nothing at all bliss.
I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.
A pen and a box of paper. I would finally have utter silence, I could write and write.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
CardShark Wrote:A gun and a single bullet.

SCREAM !!!!!!!

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]
A Razor, I would have to shave

The second thing will come to me

Confusedmile:
Gotta go with the ONE matey and and a sling to play in because sand up the butt aint fun Party
MartinH1 Wrote:Well i would take my mobile and my ipod.

lol... my mobile's battery wouldn't last long enough to make it worth while.. Have to charge it most nights!! I sooooo need a new one!

CardShark Wrote:A gun and a single bullet.

Pirates of the Carribbean stylee huh! :biggrin: I thought of that during my pondering.. but I know there's no way I could bring myself to do that.
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
A marijuana plant and flint too enable smokin said plant!