So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were..
A solar powered vibrator I (or if the island is big enough a hot guy/girl to keep me pleased but go away when needed!)

A good book (preferably several!!)
BiPenny Wrote:A solar powered vibrator I (or if the island is big enough a hot guy/girl to keep me pleased but go away when needed!)

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]
BiPenny Wrote:A solar powered vibrator I (or if the island is big enough a hot guy to keep me pleased but go away when needed!)

I wish I though of that.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:I wish I though of that.

Whew
I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.
MartinH1 Wrote:stuck on a desert island, with only two of your personal possessions.

What would they be and why?

depends .. are there boys on the island?
I'd take two of my three best friends because then, STRANDED on a DESERT ISLAND, I might FINALLY be able to break them to my will and get shagged rotten !!

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
GayComputerDude Wrote:depends .. are there boys on the island?

Nope, the island isn't supplied with any men. You have to bring your own :tongue:
Shadow Wrote:I'd take two of my three best friends because then, STRANDED on a DESERT ISLAND, I might FINALLY be able to break them to my will and get shagged rotten !!

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

It's not JUST food... It's M&S food. Amirite?
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:It's not JUST food... It's M&S food. Amirite?

Fair play bro you're goooooooooooooooood Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!