Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"If your not living your dreams, then your living your fears"
Hi, my name is Kevin.
I am new to this site. I have been out for many years with my friends and family but still find myself at times afraid of my sexuality when I am not connected to others like me. I used to have a belief that I could do this all on my own and needed no one. This belief is false. I am happy to be a part of this site and look forward to connecting to some new friends.

Welcome to GS Kevin Smile. I have felt a similar way to you as I don't know many gay people myself. I'm sure this site will help Smile

I can totally identify with the title of your post...I had something traumatic happen 3 years ago, and until recently, living my fears is exactly what I'd been doing. Sometimes it's hard to even acknowledge that you HAVE dreams...but so exhilarating when you start taking steps toward identifying and living them...

Welcome to GS, Kevin...I look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome to the site! Smile

Lex

I hope you are able to meet some people here.
Greetings Smile

Welcome to GS !

Nice to meet you Wavey

welcome to gs - I think sharing with other people is in the human nature, been here can help just to share your thoughts on life when your restricted for whatever reason at home - I like been here anyway

Hi Kevin, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

people "like you" will be like you in a million different ways, but sexuality is not a personality trait. i hoped to find some "amazing unification and connection" within the "gay community".
Never found It. Not even sure there is a "gay community". Gay people arent a special group of people because they are gay.

No one else can give you self acceptamce, security. Its all in you.
But finding similarities can be supportive. Welcome!!