Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im okay with it but.. still..
Hey everyone, been a while since i last posted something. And something happened so here i am. There is a guy in my school who is also gay and he asked me out and i said yes. And i was okay with the whole texting situation, he was really nice to me when he was around me but.. at the school bus, he put his head on my shoulder. I am totally okay with being gay and i dont care about what people says but it just.. his head was so heavy. I couldn't even move, couldn't even swallow when he did that. After the event, i told him that im not ready for a relationship yet but the thing is, what if i can never be ready for something like this? It just bothers me so much.

he is not heavy, he's my husband
[Image: tumblr_maam7dXIgt1rgqh2lo1_500.jpg]

Hmm. I never dumped a guy for having a heavy head.

You are young, 16 is awfully young. In time you will reach a point where you are more comfortable with who you are and who 'us' (you inside a relationship) could mean.

There is no hard finish line that you are racing too. some guys get involved in their teens, others wait until mid 20's. What ever is comfortable for you will work.

Do you just not like PDA (public displays of affection)? Having a heavy head sounds like a strange reason to not want a relationship with someone, unless there are other reasons.

I don't have PDA and i didn't mean literally his head was heavy. I meant... his head got heavier and heavier.. heavier than i can handle. I felt like something was squezing my heart. After a moment i just couldn't.. do it.

It's just that ? Maybe it was a way for him to show you that he felt completely relaxed when he was with you or something. It sounds a bit weird though, maybe you should've told him, and asked why he did that.

Sounds more like you were terrified of something, rather than some guys head on your shoulder.

So it was the terrifying feeling of being connected to another person? Having an intimate relationship (and I don't mean just sexually) is a huge step, and a new one for someone your age. It can feel threatening to let someone in to the space of who you really are. The potential rewards are great, though.

If you're not ready, you're not ready. And it's great that you were able to tell him that right away. You might want to challenge your fears though, see what lies behind them. Some guys express themselves more physically. He might just like touching you, without it meaning anything deeper about love, commitment, or whatever came to your mind.

ooh rumble88, if you dislike not being able to move or swallow i foresee tough times for you ahead.

I dare say you simply are not ready for a relationship as yet.
Do not over think it , you will be fine.