Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Small town need gay support help
guys and girls Iam like newly out of the closet and I have no one to talk to besides my bf who hardly listens any more I need some advice on sex, dateing & how to find others like me in my town Iam so lonely.

Welcome to Gayspeak Humble, you've come to the right place Smile Ask away and Im sure people will answer you Smile

Hello and Welcome

You have come to the right place and I am sure you will make some new friends.

Iam the only guy here thats gay and its been hard here ppl treat me like the plague

Iam worried Iam going to lose my family over me likeing men its already feeling tense since I came out I dont know what to do

why dosnt the bf listen anymore?

Idk hes been dodgeing me for some reason

sorry i thought he (the bf) was gay.

Hey Humbleguy, welcome to GS, you'll definitely find some helpful voices here. =]

Welcome to GaySpeak humble! I know exactly how you feel! I live in a small town and everyone here is so narrow minded!! I just recently went through a divorce from my ex wife, two kids involved, and a breakup with my first boyfriend and there are hardly any other gay guys in my town! And if there are, they're either in the closet, with someone, or they're stuck up self minded pricks. It can be difficult but trust me it does get better.

Trust me when I say there are tons of people on here, gay, straight, bi, male or female that will listen to you and support you! Just open up and share my friend! Bighug