Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest between sibling
Recently, I've been thinking about taboo topic. Firstly, I want to mention that I would never do that.

But when it comes to morality of it, my morality is totally based on not-harming people. And incest actually doesnt harm anybody, but it still feels itchy.

What do you think about incest intercourse?

As open minded as I am, incest will probably always feel wrong to me. I don't see any reason for doing that. It's not like we have a deficit of people so you have no choice but to sleep with your father/brother, etc. There are plenty of people in the world. One can definitely find someone who's not their relative.

cormeum Wrote:As open minded as I am, incest will probably always feel wrong to me. I don't see any reason for doing that. It's not like we have a deficit of people so you have no choice but to sleep with your father/brother, etc. There are plenty of people in the world. One can definitely find someone who's not their relative.

I also believe I'm an open-minded person too. Still, incest sounds wrong to me. And I know there are plent of people out there. but it's a morality question. Rather than reasoning like ''there are many out there'', I would think about whether it's moral or not.

I ask this because I believe maybe this is not normal to me because I was raised in a society where incest is wrong. Also, I'm asking this because I feel like I'm turning into a nihilist day by day. I'm also thinking that what if i was born in society where incest is ok. Would I still oppose to it? or would I just accept it that way.

Even the thought of such a thing makes me feel uneasy but my morality works like this: if it does no harm, it's not wrong.

edit: now that I think about it, I did know a guy who fucked his younger brother for years. I joked about it with someone but it never really bothered me.

Marcus Wrote:Even the thought of such a thing makes me feel uneasy but my morality works like this: if it does no harm, it's not wrong.

Thanks [MENTION=24261]Marcus[/MENTION]. thta was exactly what I'm wondering. If i came across with people in incest relationship, I wouldnt know how to react.

Is it incest when two male cousins jack off together or give each other blowjobs?

It's never even crossed​ my mind. Don't know how i would feel if I knew others that did if I'm honest.

Darius Wrote:Is it incest when two male cousins jack off together or give each other blowjobs?

It could be anything. Cousins, brother and sister, brother and brother, sister and sister etc...

and I dont understand why everybody thinks only about men having incest.

I think it's like the case of some of the friends you have - if you imagine, there would be some friends that you cannot be romantically / sexually attracted to, even the thought of it would put you off. But, if it really happens, is it morally wrong? I don't think so.

I think it's the same case - in most of the cases, people who lives closely with you for a very long time won't be appealing to you. I guess it's due to natural instinct - species benefit better when the members mate with more distinct ones so the genes are more diversed. This natural sense implant in most of our mind so we naturally won't be attracted to family members.

I think people just expand this sense of reluctant into "moral", and feels that it is wrong. However, I personally would say morally it is nothing wrong. Just like all we know, throughout the history there were many incest cases among royal families.

Another example is that biological siblings could fall in love if they were separated at a really young age and only meet again after mature - they didn't grow up together so their brain doesn't know they are "close" genetically. Hence there is no reluctance generated.

seeking Wrote:I think it's like the case of some of the friends you have - if you imagine, there would be some friends that you cannot be romantically / sexually attracted to, even the thought of it would put you off. But, if it really happens, is it morally wrong? I don't think so.

I think it's the same case - in most of the cases, people who lives closely with you for a very long time won't be appealing to you. I guess it's due to natural instinct - species benefit better when the members mate with more distinct ones so the genes are more diversed. This natural sense implant in most of our mind so we naturally won't be attracted to family members.

I think people just expand this sense of reluctant into "moral", and feels that it is wrong. However, I personally would say morally it is nothing wrong. Just like all we know, throughout the history there were many incest cases among royal families.

Another example is that biological siblings could fall in love if they were separated at a really young age and only meet again after mature - they didn't grow up together so their brain doesn't know they are "close" genetically. Hence there is no reluctance generated.

Actually I never intended for incest and never heard of someone having an incest affair. But I always think about morality and how it should be set and many stuff. and I write questions on my mind and try to answer them.