Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest between sibling
NativeSon Wrote:It's all relative

I see what you did there :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

RomanticMan Wrote:hohh honey, do you want some napkin to wipe your tears?

Heney, you're so sweet. Thank you. Unfortunately I can't push you any further up along the line. Unless you want to marry me! Yas!$$$$$$

Scootaloo Wrote:I see what you did there :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

I didn't do anything. But I will absolutely take that credit. Yas!

NativeSon Wrote:Heney, you're so sweet. Thank you. Unfortunately I can't push you any further up along the line. Unless you want to marry me! Yas!$$$$$$

Beleive me after this topic, I'll be pushed down because of getting into an argument with an ignorant redneck. But good news!! I made you some milk. Now just drink it and go to the bed.

RomanticMan Wrote:Beleive me after this topic, I'll be pushed down because of getting into an argument with an ignorant redneck. But good news!! I made you some milk. Now just drink it and go to the bed.

Your are really lippy. Where do you get off, newbie?

I don't drink milk--but how did you make it? Gah.

Shall we start talking about the idiosyncrasies of where you come from? I think we should do that.

Yes. Why not? What's on your mind? Incest? Damn.

NativeSon Wrote:Your are really lippy. Where do you get off, newbie?

I don't drink milk--but how did you make it? Gah.

Shall we start talking about the idiosyncrasies of where you come from? I think we should do that.

Yes. Why not? What's on your mind? Incest? Damn.

NativeMan im really tired. You can talk whatever you want. I dont think about incest restaled to me. But morality. Why do you not understand the main point is morality? Everybody understood it and nobody thought i would like to have incest. The main point is philosophy\morality and incest.

Actually many people drinks milk. The point is you should drink it before you sleep like children do.

if the related parties are of consentual age and are consenting to each other without hurting anyone else, then whose business it is anyway?

Laws don't always protect us...they help the government earn revenue.

RomanticMan Wrote:Actually I never intended for incest and never heard of someone having an incest affair. But I always think about morality and how it should be set and many stuff. and I write questions on my mind and try to answer them.

It never crossed my mind that you intend to do that.

I actually really like this kind of taboo discussions. I personally think many of the taboos are just stuffs that people make up in their mind - much like homosexuality in the old times.

deephiance Wrote:if the related parties are of consentual age and are consenting to each other without hurting anyone else, then whose business it is anyway?

Laws don't always protect us...they help the government earn revenue.
For people under 18, i alao believe incest shoulnt be. For other people, i look for answers indeed.

seeking Wrote:It never crossed my mind that you intend to do that.

I actually really like this kind of taboo discussions. I personally think many of the taboos are just stuffs that people make up in their mind - much like homosexuality in the old times.

Edt: (I sent it vi phono) So what do you say about it? Will it be normal in the very future or maintain the status quo?