Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inchante
I honestly do not know what is going on. I consider both as friends so I regret to see one to leave.

Please find a way to keep in touch with me, Inchante. Thanks.

No idea what this is about but good luck with it anyway! Confusedmile:

What is goin' on? :confused:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna call a spade a spade and not a shovel on this one. Having read his posts I didnt find him a personable fellow that's all.

he left for a short time before

I did not leave voluntarily. My account was deleted by dfiant because I reported him for insulting me. Really, this only confirms what I have thought for ages. dfiant is one of the moderators.

It is really a wonder that a moderator is allowed to issue insults to people who were not even talking to them, and then delete that persons account when they are reported for breaking forum rules.

I've written a letter directly to Andy to see if we can get this all worked out. I don't mind being insulted, I don't even mind if that insult comes without provocation, but people abusing their power is something I do take issue with.

I thought Andy was the only moderator?

Derhollerach Wrote:I did not leave voluntarily. My account was deleted by dfiant because I reported him for insulting me. Really, this only confirms what I have thought for ages. dfiant is one of the moderators.

It is really a wonder that a moderator is allowed to issue insults to people who were not even talking to them, and then delete that persons account when they are reported for breaking forum rules.

Honestly I have no idea what happened, because I avoided the thread (I don't have anything to say to the issue you were talking about). But I am glad you are back, because I think people should at least try to understand each other and if they can't they should learn how to coexist and not to eat each other.
We can simply agree on disagree, or how you call it in English.

I was surprised about what happened with Holland. I know some of his posts were not nice, but he was trying to be helpful several times. As far as I know he mentioned once that he suffered some illness and there is a possibility that it influenced the way how he responded to others.

Then he got in a fight (?) with dfiant and he was gone. So it is possible.

I would like to see BOTH of you here. You both add something to the GS and I think that it would be much more fun to berate the homophobic people than to fight each other :tongue:

When you have people who insult other people or act condescending on a regular basis you are going to have problems...here...anywhere....it is called life.