Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inchante
Well but in real life you don't get rid of people you don't like... Do you?

I really didn't start that thread for people to get into an arguement and I'm sad all this drama is going on.

I really only started the thread to discuss the case, but people's personal issues got all out of whack and I admit I'm alittle at fault as well Sad .

This is why I was never on the debate team :p .

... but seriously, I really don't want everyone upset at each other over simple little things. We are adults(young and slightly older than young Wink ), chatting over the internet and possibly miles and miles away from one another. Why are we taking serious offense to what someone says, who's probably a whole continent away?

Sure it's okay to dis-agree and maybe even argue abit, because come on, we're human, but there's really no need for accounts to be/get deleted and walls put up between people, even virtually.

I don't like "clicks" and would like for everyone to be able to get along and if that's not possible, then atleast we could keep the contempt and insults to ourselves.

I'm no saint, nor are any of you i'm assuming, so ofcourse somethings that are said here bother me alittle, but I'll never resort to outright insulting or bashing, just because something I don't like is presented before me.

Your computer chair/stool/etc doesn't have jail bars around it, you can always get up and take a break or do something else. Why blow up on someone and then have that weird aftermath silence/awkwardness that you'll probably come to regret?

I just think we should get along Bighug

I regret now even bringing the topic up... but what's done is done Smile .

I'll apologize to Inchante though, because I really did and still do like him and his intelligence and personality (even though I want to make him experience my snail's kissies Biglaugh - they're tight :p ) and I feel slightly at fault.

Kissies for everybody (not snail kissies...butterfly kissies Cheerleader2)
Kiss3

Quote:So it is possible.

No it isn't.

Infractions were made and Andy used his own judgement to do what he did.

There are no other moderators other than Andy.

Slander, condescention and assanine comments will only get people so far in life.

Stirring up trouble and then playing the victim will get you even less further.

/THE END

dfiant Wrote:/THE END

Thank you Xyxthumbs

Hey guys,

Sorry I have not been on too much lately but I have suffered a recent family tragedy. (dad died)

It was I who deleted inchante's account after several complaints (emails) about his behaviour.

He also previously called me an idiot for no reason last time round before self deleting his account and has not apologised. This was the first time I had heard from him. This coupled with his condescending tone and going around insulting other members will not be tolerated I'm afraid.

Sorry but he is not welcome one the site any more.

Andy
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Nick9 Wrote:Well but in real life you don't get rid of people you don't like... Do you?

Get rid of? Hmmmm...not sure what that means...I do ignore them.

Hope all useless drama can end for now atleast Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Andy Wrote:Hey guys,

Sorry I have not been on too much lately but I have suffered a recent family tragedy. (dad died)

Andy

Andy...I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry Andy to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family

[Image: sonnenuntergang1.JPG]

So sorry for your lost Andy, I couldn't imagine the pain to go through it :frown: Take care
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.