Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inmaturity
I just lost a friend, He came to my house a little earlier because I was burning him some dvd's at the same time I was watching a concert of my favorite Idol group AKB48, and he was like don't you think it's time you stop being so childish?, at first I was like he's joking, but as I realized he actually did thought I was childish for liking happy innocent music I was like WTF Dude! look at yourself!, I actually tried to explain him that music has nothing to do with how much responsible I am, as he kept his condescending look I just shoved him the fucking dvd's and politely asked to get out of my house and forget my address.

I just can't fucking believe it, when we worked together i saved his fucking ass more times than I can remember, even now he ask me favors from time to time and I'm always happy to help, but apparently being mature to him is being a drunkard, ditching work for a concert, cheating on your girlfriend, and even thought he lives by himself, he's always asking his mother for money.

Anyway, just wanted to bent off, sorry.

What an asshole he is!
You don't need to justify yourself to anybody but wouldn't you rather be childish and happy than live the existence that creature leads if it came to it?

You did the right thing,why should it matter what you like, if it makes you happy thats the most important thing.

Like everyone else, I think, I have to deal with some immature people... And...
Ryocchi Wrote:I actually tried to explain him that music has nothing to do with how much responsible I am
This topic, came back few days ago with a friend: I have another friend, a girl, older than me, who is supposed to be 'the immature one'. She has 'childish tastes', she's in her 30s but she likes boy-band when it's the time of the music, movies for teenager, a look for younger people (???) when it's the time of the clothes, she's also into working with kids like a nanny or in the very primary schools etc.

I've heard many times "She needs to grow up..." But I'm not of the same opinion. She's a cute-spirit, she likes these things etc, but hey, she's able to manage her life, she has already changed many houses, town, jobs, and all the rest. She also think about her future but doesn't go around talking about these important things with everyone...
Simply she doesn't like being 'serious' or 'fashion' or 'act like a woman in career', cause she's not those things...
But she's definitely less immature than who still lives with his parents and at the same time acts like the boss of the world... Please...

Exactly.

We'd had fights in the past but this was the last straw.

Well from what you say, your better off without him.

I am 51 years old. I listen to trance, house, disco, and anything "dance-able".
I like Madonna, Katy Perry, The Backstreet Boys, Elize, Gravitonas, Nicki Minaj, and some others in those "age ranges".

I usually end up making fun of OTHER people, cause most people I know like "rock"......not just "rock" , OLD SCHOOL rock............so I make fun of THEM being part of the geezer brigade!

LOL

If somebody has a problem with MY music, in MY house, or in MY truck.........then I crank it up for them. They get the point REAL fast.

I had a friend who kept bitching about Whitney Houston songs, and the one he hated the most was "Im Every Woman"..............so I sung that every time he came over, and he finally "got the hint" and shut the hell up about it.

Im good to a point, but if you are going to be a fuck-head about it, Im going to rub your face in it.

I'm sorry you lost a friend... But why do you even care if he thinks you're being immature? For me the whole need for acting mature stopped before I turned 18. I realised I don't care if anybody thinks whatever I decide to do is immature. I just wanna do what I wanna do. I'm just a quiet shy guy, but when I wanna have fun I'll have fun any way I can. If that means sitting on my backside ridding down the stairs as if it were a slide, then that's my choice (I have actually done so, some time after turning 20!).

And just to show you how immature I am and how little I care:
When I read your title I was like "inmaturity? Inmates being mature together? prison sex? mhm, checking that out" and as soon as the serious nature of the thread became clear, I just knew I had to share this. Now laugh at me. Call me an immature little homo. Why would I care? Who are you (not intending to target anyone here, just making statements) to tell me what's mature and what's not? Who is your "friend" to tell you?

Congratulations! you've just met your first big as life, easy to identify USER. These are people who believe in their own correctness and the price others should pay for that is eternal servitude every time they come asking for a favour. They have the skin of a peccary so insulting them , even to their face, only buys you a dispensation of a few days and then....back they'll be asking for whatever they need. The only way to rid yourself of this genre of jerk is to ignore them and do not do what they ask. The first few times they'll assume you will and will be moderately annoyed that you didn't-particularly when what your were supposed to do involved work they were supposed to turn in. In time they'll just go away having found someone else who was enough of a chump to believe, for a little while, that they were their friend. No point in telling them, it's really better that they learn on their own. As for you. chalk it up as lessons learned and go on with your life without, of course, them.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I am 51 years old. I listen to trance, house, disco, and anything "dance-able".
I like Madonna, Katy Perry, The Backstreet Boys, Elize, Gravitonas, Nicki Minaj, and some others in those "age ranges".

I usually end up making fun of OTHER people, cause most people I know like "rock"......not just "rock" , OLD SCHOOL rock............so I make fun of THEM being part of the geezer brigade!

LOL

If somebody has a problem with MY music, in MY house, or in MY truck.........then I crank it up for them. They get the point REAL fast.

I had a friend who kept bitching about Whitney Houston songs, and the one he hated the most was "Im Every Woman"..............so I sung that every time he came over, and he finally "got the hint" and shut the hell up about it.

Im good to a point, but if you are going to be a fuck-head about it, Im going to rub your face in it.

Mr.Tinkles your 51 years old?
I thought you was just a "kitten" Wink