Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the troll
I know one forum where you are trolling if not praising the company Big Grin

[MENTION=22145]mrex[/MENTION] Would that be Mac Forums?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

not a surprise you made the right connection xD was it too easy?

Interesting read. Thanks [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

I wonder how many trolls are just lonely people with little or no real world contact. I mean, you can only jack off so much, then you have to do something else online, right?

I can't say they really bother me.

I think a good portion of them are, then again some are probably just normal people looking to take their anger out on people.

I think the big problem with trolls are the people who troll on people who shouldn't be trolled... I mean who the heck trolls someone's memorial page for their kid?

I think it does come back, it is more fun to be bad than it is to be good. Then again, what you do also shows someone's true colors. Clearly I wouldn't associate myself with someone who does the things mentioned in those articles. Like I have said I have been mean to people online, but not because it made me feel good.

[Image: AnimalHouse2.jpg]

edit: I might mention that the above image is from the movie "Animal House"

Professor Jennings: Now...what can we say of John Milton's "Paradise Lost"? Well, it's a very long poem, it was written a long time ago, and I'm sure a lot of you have difficulty understanding exactly what Milton was trying to say. Certainly we know that he was trying to describe the struggle between good and evil, right? (picks up an apple from his desk) Okay. The most intriguing character, as we all know from our reading, was (writing "SATAN" on the blackboard) Satan. Now, was Milton trying to tell us that being bad was more fun than being good?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Quote:Trolls are basically mean-spirited jokesters prowling the Internet for ways to make trouble. It’s entertainment. The behavior is profoundly antisocial,

in other words, they're juvenile idiots who are mentally and/or emotionally stuck in the 7th grade. not exactly a newsflash. either way, you deal with them like you deal with the 7th graders themselves.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

i would think or hope 7th graders have more sense than that.

LONDONER Wrote:A scientific explanation:

http://now.howstuffworks.com/2016/06/23/...ful-person

OMG Londoner....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted this information or so long....because trolling is something really bizarre to me. I find myself wanting to take a shower after an encounter to wash their psychic stench off of me....and I have left so many boards due to a troll..including this one..three times now..except this time I didn't delete. I have learned that much anyway....

They make me want to grab a flyswatter....but I would much rather have some insight instead because I completely do not understand what makes them tick and they annoy me so bad.....

You have no idea probably how much you have helped me....thanks again!!!((()))

The thing is that a troll who gets under your skin and showing the troll that you're upset only makes it more fun for the troll... YouTube comments are a cesspool of trolls and you can see people who legitimately leave a legit comment only to be trampled by trolls...God forbid anyone try to leave a comment of common sense on a political video on YouTube. It's crazy but we humans can be awful.
Check out my stuff!