Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: XRIMO
Hey everyone,

I've decided to try something new here, an interview with GS members. Might be a good way to learn a bit more about members. Confusedmile:

Since I have come up with the idea, I'll explain how it will work. Reply to this thread asking questions to the interviewee (aka, me for this one). The interviewee will select a variety of questions asked and put out an interview Q&A style response to them. All responses will be truthful and complete as possible. Not all questions maybe answered, but what I'll probably do is respond in a PM just to be fair xD.

And what I was thinking is that if anyone else is interested in having an 'interview' PM me and will set up your own thread (or you can on your own, your choice :tongueSmile.

So here we go. Ask any questions you would like to know about XRIMO!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
sounds like this can be fun. maybe we can feature someone new every week!

i would ask a q, but my mind is drawing a blank right now!
Let's start off with something simple and not too personal.

What would you classify as your favourite colour?
as well as your lucky number? (If you have one of course.)
What goals do you see within the world you live in???
What's your widest dream?
If someone offered you a million dollars to kill a butterfly, would you do it? Why/why not?

Have you ever used being drunk as an excuse for doing or saying something?
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Deep wells must be dug
If you want clear water
Rose-red oh Rose-red
deep waters don’t run still

~ Rammstein - Rosenrot[/COLOR]

Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. ~ Jonas Salk

You don't shine by putting out someone else's light.
why choose those tattoo designs and the placements - whats the story on those Smile ... just cos u know i like the hand one
Good questions so far, keep 'em coming. :biggrin:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
why no answers yet?
Boxers?, Breifs? or...... other? :biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview anybody thawoods 0 321 02-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: thawoods
  Hurt my back the day before a job interview Radbot42 19 1,747 08-29-2015, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Anocxu
  6th new GS Interview CellarDweller 18 1,154 04-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: BlueStar
  First Job interview tomorrow! Radbot42 13 639 04-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Radbot42
  who was your favorite family member as a young child? itsajourney 14 1,030 04-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Last Post: lrv