Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro ^.^
Well hello to every one, I'm Stewart, 18 Male from Texas/Arkansas USA, Just wanted to come on here and introduce myself, Please Pm me or IM me on AOL - Craftingmadness.... I look forward to meeting some fun guys, if you know what i mean...
Invasion

I know what you mean, but that's maybe not the kinda fun we do here. Or maybe it is and i'm just unpopular and don't get any cyber-sexytime...

Big hello and howdy and suchlike. Stay and chat, you'll loves it here like a fat kid loves the kitchens where the food is prepared.

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself...

well lets see, 5'8 155lbs short brown black hair, and hazel sand eyes, Im an intelegent Masculine Btm that enjoys a good moonlit date, idk im an all around good guy, looking for that some one , you know what i mean, iv been going site to site to find someone close to me, so far i got one 150 miles away X_X, any ways, im a poet and an artist , midevil,mystic, arts... I dont know just all around kind of guy

Hi Stewart nice to meet you hope you like it here

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Stewart, welcome to the site.

You do have an interesting way of putting together a sentence... I especially love all the "you know what I mean" and this is really a great line "Im an intelegent Masculine Btm that enjoys a good moonlit date" which makes me wonder which comes first? The intelligence? The Masculine Btm? or The good moonlit date?

I think sox got it wrong and youre not interested in VR sex but the real thing and near you. Hoping you will stay around and join in on the community we have here. Find these most interesting "im a poet and an artist , midevil,mystic, arts" so why dont ya post some of your poetry or art or tell us some of the secrets of your mystic arts...

You might have better luck in finding someone nearer you if you find a locals gay classified kinda site.
[/COLOR]

Welcome man, this is a pretty good site where ppl seem to be able to talk about anything and the more activity the better lol. Stick around

~Fellow Noob

Stewart Hello and Welcome to GS.

wow, fjp you got me all wrong, i just threw something up i guess, here now that i know what this site is about let me truely introduce my self....

My name is kellby stewart,
17y 5'8 155lb
Gay, Masc, Btm
Aquarious, Crafter
i rain from texarkana tx, foul family life, country town, all in chaos to find out their sons gay, iv always been the person to strive to be different, iv always been the odd ball, in sport, the class room, socaily, even at parties i always had something different about me, Well im the kinda person that is out to those who ask if im gay, and i act completely straight to the world, a complex that gives me an uniqe identity, i was different in alot of ways, includeing religion, iv divised a way of exepting a nuetrality of spiritual opinion', a independent venture if you will, im not wiccan, pagan or satanic but what i like to call a crafter, A completely anyltical exeptance of all that is sceen and all that isnt, a way to nuetral tie each theroy, form pattern of any acurance, a insanity to detail... there in lies the artist, the poet, the student and the teacher, the toker, the joker, and even a shoulder to lean on, I dont know who i am but i know what i am, isnt that enough to justify the thought' who are you ...." hmmmm,,,,

you see, i have problems, iv never been able to keep one thought, i guess youll find who I am in the way i write not whats writen...

its very nice to meet you all, i plan to stay , lol im a really cool guy i just whated to make a point ^.^

that should tie all of that in right...

to all of you, 'Yar 'cryOs 'ardus 'soxs ' and fjp.... thanks for the welcome a bow to you each...

[COLOR="Purple"]sorry if I sometimes come off frank but I kinda like to push some boundaries myself, if ya know what I mean...

I knew there was probably a bit more to the "just all around kind of guy". There are a few magicians around here and it all cool.

And of course, Aquarians Rule! Sorry sox Remybussi [/COLOR]