Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Pseudo Rob
Hi. I have been looking around for a cool gay themed forum for a while now and I'm glad to have finally come across this one Smile

I am a gay 19 year old guy who lives on the southcoast of England. I have only come out to my mother but she outed me to my stepdad and auntie. And I'm obviously out to the gay guy who I had a sexual experience with when I was still in school - and he outed me to all of his friends. I would really like to come out to my best friend but I am afraid that it may jeopardise our close relationship. I also know people, who I get on with, who are homophobic, so thats obviously a problem.

Anyway, any questions you guys ask me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! xx

Hellllloooo~ Welcome to the awesome forums filled with.......stuff! If you need any advice we're always here to help!

Hello and welcome Rob. You will be surprised at how some people will react when you come out to them. Enjoy the site!

Mr. Pancake Wrote:Hellllloooo~ Welcome to the awesome forums filled with.......stuff! If you need any advice we're always here to help!

XRIMO Wrote:Hello and welcome Rob. You will be surprised at how some people will react when you come out to them. Enjoy the site!

You've both been very nice to me already. Thanks Smile

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum, Rob! Good luck with coming out to your best friend.

fenris Wrote:Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

Cutieboy Wrote:Welcome to the forum, Rob! Good luck with coming out to your best friend.

Thanks. I dont know if i ever will, though. I feel bad for not telling him the truth and its quite uncomfortable when he suddenly wants to talk about girls but I just dont want to change what we have.

welcome to the forums, your avatar is quite awesome Big Grin

Dark Angel Wrote:welcome to the forums, your avatar is quite awesome Big Grin

Thanks Smile You know what its about?

You don't have to rush into anything. It is possible that telling him may make you closer. I regret now that I never told one of my close friends. We've drifted apart and at the time we were close I think he knew was just waiting for me to being it up. I could have shared a lot more had I been honest. I deprived him of my true friendship bynot being completely up front. If he is a true friend it will bring you closer and he will appreciate you for being yourself and being honest. Just give enough space at first to sort it out and digest.

I truly believe that ur friend will be ok with it. Think about pros and cons. I came so close to telling but chickened and now I regret. Please consider