Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Man
Has anybody (besides me) seen the trailer for the Iron Man movie that's coming out next year ?

I think it looks REALLY cool !!!!! :biggrin:.

Waddaya reck ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yes - looks cool!

Robert Downey Jr seems like an odd choice to play the dashing superhero though.

That's what I thought originally, since Stark is basically a brainy businessman with not a great deal of sex appeal in the comics ...

... but on the trailer I had this big cheesy grin virtually the whole time, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's just putting a different spin on the regular Stark character (and hope he doesn't let me down !! Lol2).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

the two major movies for me that I can't wait to see is AvP2 and Iron Man..saw the trailer a few weeks ago ; ; can't wait to see it..loved it when he was flying at the end XD wanted to see more lol

New teaser

http://www.ironmanmovie.com:80/?utm_sour...onmanemail

sexy costume

and even thought RD Jr isnt one of my favs he is an excellent actor - has anyone seen him in Chaplin? Very good job.

frank

pretty cool looking. I like the fact that an IED teaches him about life. Reflects on people I know. Damn, now I'm sad, I guess I shouldn't have thought about them.

My,my,how quickly time passes.I'm going to see Iron Man tomorrow and I can't hardly wait!

Dan1089 Wrote:Robert Downey Jr seems like an odd choice to play the dashing superhero though.

Really, Dan??? I thought Robert Downey who had his UPS and DOWNeys lately was looking pretty good (not to mention sexy). But then that's my older man's opinion. At least he's an experienced actor. I don't know if he can be THE Iron Man of the century, but I guess they'll have given him the best opportunity they could possibly give him to make a worldwide hit with the movie. I think Marsh and I might be persuaded to go and see it, unless he's gone and seen it already??? What do you say, Marsh??