Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Man
fjp999 Wrote:sexy costume

and even thought RD Jr isnt one of my favs he is an excellent actor - has anyone seen him in Chaplin? Very good job.

frank

Strangely enough I don't think I've seen him in any film even though I own the VHS tape of Chaplin and have NOT watched it... I know he's a good actor... Wait! maybe I HAVE seen him in something, except that I don't recall in what. Ha... My memory is not what it used to be... too many things to think about. Cry

princealbertofb Wrote:... I think Marsh and I might be persuaded to go and see it, unless he's gone and seen it already??? What do you say, Marsh??
Of course I'd like to see it! It's a superhero film isn't it? Scatter

It's a superhero movie marshy!Robert D isn't quite my glass of beer.Of the few movies of his that I've seen,he's a great actor.I'm actually looking forward to seeing Terence Howard! *swoon* I've been told I look like him.NOT!I guess I have a thing for green and blue eyes.

marshlander Wrote:Of course I'd like to see it! It's a superhero film isn't it? Scatter

Dan1089 Wrote:It's a superhero movie marshy! ...
Maybe I would have made my intention clearer had I written, "It's a superhero film isn't it, so of course I'd like to see it!" I've made poor Albert sit through several. I don't think it's his favourite genre. He's very serious sometimes Wink

The yellow emoticon was meant to be Iron Man jetting from one place to another ...

Oh!That emoticon has a greater chance of being mistaken for Terence Howard than I do though.I LOVE the superhero genre,excluding the recent Fantastic Four franchise of course.

marshlander Wrote:Maybe I would have made my intention clearer had I written, "It's a superhero film isn't it, so of course I'd like to see it!" I've made poor Albert sit through several. I don't think it's his favourite genre. He's very serious sometimes Wink

The yellow emoticon was meant to be Iron Man jetting from one place to another ...

I still think I could be persuaded to sit through it or maybe sleep through it. Rather depends on the dose of work and of Häagen Dazs... eh? But it looked quite good, I think I'd enjoy it. Confusedmile:

I think I'll be the odd one out... I was never a comic book fan so superhero movies don't excite me too much. Iron Man looks silly to me, but that may be because I am not familiar with the comics at all.

However, I am looking forward to The Dark Knight because I love the gothic atmosphere of Batman, the only superhero that I respect (except for Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, those movies can burn).

Hmm..and I seriously dislike Batman.Bruce Wayne has absolutely no powers or super powerful costume,where's the fun in that?I'm not going to watch Batman partly because of the Heath Ledger issue but mostly because of it's dark nature.I don't like it when a superhero movie turns into an Oscar chaser.I like em fluffy,lots of CGI,crazy stunts and damsels in distress.I know that IM has dark issues e.g alchoholism,hope it doesnt come up movie.

There does seem to be quite a divide between people that prefer Marvel things and people that prefer DC things, I must admit ...

I'm a Marvel boy myself, through and through - I think it's COOL, and I worship the ground Marvel walks upon ...

Bow

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:There does seem to be quite a divide between people that prefer Marvel things and people that prefer DC things, I must admit ...

I'm a Marvel boy myself, through and through - I think it's COOL, and I worship the ground Marvel walks upon ...

Bow

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
That has long been the tradition, I think. Were I starting again I might find myself drawn more to Marvel comics, but I discovered DC in the 60s and they had ALL my pocket money for many years :eek: . I still have about 600 DC comics from the 60s stashed away at the back of the studio. I know this thread is about Iron Man, but I'm fascinated by the way the Superman story has been re-written in the Smallville television series.