Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is £200.000 a week until 2018 too much ?
Thats how much a football player is getting... for playing football.

I've always thought sport players should not be the object of resources..

and more often than not they turn into such arrogants freaks....

put all that money into Research & Development I say...

I knew somebody would vote "i dont care" i think its disgusting a football player gets THAT much, the money could be so much more usefull eugh, they dont even know how to spend it all. How can it be that bloody much EVERY week! Wtf. For idiots!

partis Wrote:I knew somebody would vote "i dont care" i think its disgusting a football player gets THAT much, the money could be so much more usefull eugh, they dont even know how to spend it all. How can it be that bloody much EVERY week! Wtf. For idiots!

As long as no one agrees with it...I say it's fine...besides, the world is a large place...you're bound to get all kinds of opinions..

everyones is entitled to differ I guess

partis Wrote:Thats how much a football player is getting... for playing football.

No...I mean, running after a ball their whole life is soo boring that their wage are finally a suicide risk premium... Sheep

Ekwarph Wrote:No...I mean, running after a ball their whole life is soo boring that their wage are finally a suicide risk premium... Sheep

And life insurance for when some French dude headbutts them...:eek:

oh, you just made me remember that Zidane episode..hehe...thanks, Mr. Ekwarph..Biglaugh

it was so damn weird...

southbiochem Wrote:And life insurance for when some French dude headbutts them...:eek:

oh, you just made me remember that Zidane episode..hehe...thanks, Mr. Ekwarph..Biglaugh

it was so damn weird...

Gnagnagna! :biggrin:

Well, I kinda remember that the guy diserved his headbutts.

Anyway, in the French national team, nowadays, you just have assholes that can't even make a correct sentence of more than 3 words correctly. They insult everyone, they feel better than anyone, etc.

They are models for younger generation, and that sucks.

They would somehow deserve their wage if they transmitted "honesty", "loyalty", "strength", "currage", well, sport values to the youth but now, soccer is just a business.

Ekwarph Wrote:Anyway, in the French national team, nowadays, you just have assholes that can't even make a correct sentence of more than 3 words correctly. They insult everyone, they feel better than anyone, etc.

I knooooooooow.....

I think what pisses me off the most about soccer players here is how uneducated they come across..

I mean, they have been speaking Spanish for all their lives, you would think that they could manage a sentence or two...but no..

It was a chest butt not a head butt... :p

Yes english players cant usually speak english either, when they do, its about football... blah, blah, blah

Ekwarph Wrote:No...I mean, running after a ball their whole life is soo boring that their wage are finally a suicide risk premium... Sheep

haha that must be it!