Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There an Afterlife?
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]Hi guys,

Here is a good question. Do you think there is an afterlife? People have posed this question for centuries. Some think they have the answer, others claim they don't, and still others think they have been to the other side and back. So, what are your thoughts on this? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Is there a Beforedeath?
I bid NO Trump!

I've got strong feelings about this but I'll bottle it up to say: billions of people have wondered this. I HIGHLY doubt you will find the answer on a gay message board.

Only speaking for myself, I believe there is.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It is probably cyclical. That would make the most sense to me. Simply ending doesn't fit the nature of things, but neither does some heaven-state where everyone just stagnates in a paradise or burns in a lake of fire.

I'll worry about what happens after life when it's after life

Cobalt Wrote:I've got strong feelings about this but I'll bottle it up to say: billions of people have wondered this. I HIGHLY doubt you will find the answer on a gay message board.

True, but it can't stop people expressing their beliefs.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

No. Personally I just can't believe in an afterlife. To be able to believe that I think that one would have to have some religios value in the present life and that I just don't have. No God, no afterlife. Dust to dust. That's it. No more.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

i hope so...but I really wont know until it's after life

Yea I believe there is.. Comes after the judgement day. Why else is there life on earth in the first place?!

But that's my personal belief and I'm speaking for myself here