Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is being nude crucial to being gay?
Why is it that almost every gay website you have been on--not adult--but information on homosexuality, there is always some form of nudity here and there? Is this aspect an essential part of being gay? I have always wondered.

Is it for you?
I bid NO Trump!

questioning9 Wrote:Why is it that almost every gay website you have been on--not adult--but information on homosexuality, there is always some form of nudity here and there? Is this aspect an essential part of being gay? I have always wondered.

Straight men/women do the same shit. I've seen women make profiles on Grindr for the purpose of getting eye candy.

The other factor is that men are generally more promiscuous than women. It would seem less straight women want to just hook up (clearly it happens...and sometimes we are the result). At least that's what all the marketing suggests such as with eHarmony, Match.com and so on. I can't really speak for lesbian couples, but it would seem that woman generally prefer romance over sex, mind you that's not saying they don't want sex just that they want more than a hookup.

As far as being nude, posting or sharing nude pics, that's at your own discretion. If you're comfortable doing that then fine, go for it. If you're like me and don't want to serve the purpose for some asswipe jerking off into a sock or don't feel comfortable sharing nude pictures then don't share. I don't share nudes...I don't like taking pictures of myself nude and I think it is degrading to myself to share that stuff with other people. If they want to see me nude then it is going to take them being a decent person and several very good dates. It might sound crazy and perhaps I miss out on a lot of action. Just my thoughts...probably wrong lol.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I don't spend every living minute of my day naked, so I would go with a "no".
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

i shouldn't be answering, seeing as i'm only gonna get in return a number of illogical sentences stringed together, but i will defend male nudity on principle.

this isn't anything unique to homosexual men. this is a universal quality relating to men. whenever there's an advertisement aimed at men it is often presented by displaying females of partial nudity, big tits, deep cleavage, or something equivalent. makes me want to throw up, but i get it that my heterosexual buddies like that. i've seen truck drivers paint their trucks over with images displaying nude females. men's restrooms have graphics on female nudity. and so on, practically in every aspect of men's life. is it an essential part of a man's life? -- yes, i would argue that it is.

as a man with a libido, i am not immune to any degree of nudity/skin/flesh in men, and i welcome the sight of it on ads/anywhere.

men like the bodies of the persons of the sex they are attracted to. it is enjoyable to look at a man's body; it is an expression of beauty, it stimulates the mind, the feelings, imagination, and the genitals. that is absolutely good enough of a reason to keep displaying nude men, or partially nude men everywhere.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Eye candy. And advertisements.

I googled "gay websites" & "information on homosexuality",,,,,,,,,,, and I was very disappointed..

I couldn't find a single nude, or partially nude guy on any of the top six sites!!!!

Now,,, if I use a hook-up app or a gay dating site,,,, I will get pictures of nude men sent to me. Sadly,, I am already hitched, and can only look (big grin)......

Where's the beef,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

Yanno, it just occurred to me that most gay guys probablydo get naked to have sex. I wonder if that means anything...
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Yanno, it just occurred to me that most gay guys probablydo get naked to have sex. I wonder if that means anything...

Well,,,,,,,,, not all of us get nakeeeed... I stay fully clothed & accessorize with knee-pads. The Truckers I usually associate with stay dressed with the modest zipper pulled down..
<fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

Yes,, I'm not being truthful == as usual

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

Seems like a case of being sensitive to it and thus seeing it. The other gay forums I go to don't really have pictures of shirtless men anywhere on the main sites, or on the main boards. Both have pic boards you can go to and see those kinds of things, but you'd have to seek them out.