Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me? Discuss away!!

I really don't care. I suppose I like men who are as tall or taller than i am . . . though I rarely ever think about a person's height unless they are extremely tall or short.

LMAO Inchante that totally made my day! I love that guy, but could never figure out how to view him on YouTube lol.

Heheh, must say I'm pretty damn biased against height hence this thread, but must admit.. that video made me laugh

MidgetGem Wrote:Heheh, must say I'm pretty damn biased against height hence this thread, but must admit.. that video made me laugh

So you said you're 5'3" would 5'10" be too tall?

Ha, I like taller guys but I don't mind going for shorter guys. Smile

I'm fairly short 5'6", but I find both tall and short men attractive, and both tall and short women attractive. The tallest person I ever dated was a 6'4" woman I dated in college and the shortest was a 5'3" asain guy I dated about 6 years ago so I've a broad range.
Richard

Heh, well iPromise to a degree yes, you see don't get me wrong here, I just.. prefer guys my own height or a shorter, give or take a few inches (3 or so) Tongue when it comes to being friends with people, I couldn't give a crap about how you looked, dressed etc so long as you're friendly, kind, caring, funny etc and we have stuff in common if your bitchy, cocky or arrogant then im sorry, im just not going to make much of an effort to get to know you :redface:

I prefer guys who are slightly taller, or at least the same height as me - about 5'8.

I'd like a guy my height or close to it. But if I got along really well with someone, height or even weight isn't gonna be a determining factor.