Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it weird if a grown man doesn't have a beard?
I've got a friend who's 30 years old now and has a very smooth chin. He has never shaved just because he doesn't have anything to shave. Needless to say, he's really unhappy about it. Is there something wrong with his health? Or are there men who cannot grow a beard?

Is he Asian/oriental as we tend to have less body hair in general including facial hair. I have a fair amount of hair for a Chinese bloke but tend to shave it off, at least on the body it helps you look more trim.

You always want what you can't have as I'm sure those who have to shave twice a day wish they didn't.

Quote:Is he Asian/oriental

No, he's Caucasian.

I am the one who can't grow beard (I'm asian) but I'm totally fine with it...

Davis Wrote:No, he's Caucasian.

Does he just generally look young? Baby faced maybe. He should make the most of it. Everyone else wants to look younger.

Well, yes he looks quite young for his age. I was just wondering if it's ok? I mean, normally men do have at least some amount of beard.

Well as long as he doesn't have any other issues. Sometimes people have lower testosterone levels and very rarely it's a genetic problem. But most of the times there's no issue. If he's concerned can always see a doctor to make sure there isn't an underlying issue

[Image: Harry_Styles_takes_1650494a-565x670.jpg]

For all the guys who 'date' Taylor Swift.....I'd say yeah.....

Rareboy Wrote:[Image: Harry_Styles_takes_1650494a-565x670.jpg]

For all the guys who 'date' Taylor Swift.....I'd say yeah.....
I thought Taylor Swift *is* a beard -- or is that what you're saying?

What do the other men in his family look like on fathers and mothers side? If they are all very hirsute, then something might be afoot, if some of them are also facial-follicle-challenged, it's just his genes.

For added perspective: I'd give my left nut, if I never had to shave again. I hate it.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.