Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it weird liking twinks?
Not weird, they have a creamy center....(revelation of bad joke in 3, 2, 1...)

Not weird as long as they are of legal age.

You can't help what you're attracted to. As long as the object(s) of your desire(s) are legal...you're fine.

No need to feel bad or guilty about it.

Cuddly Wrote:I like men 40+, hairy and large!

*high five*

aren't they they hottest!?

deepu69 Wrote:Not weird as long as they are of legal age.

If they weren't of legal age it wouldn't be weird either, though there is a good deal of difference between a 13 year old kid and someone who is 17.

I mean, we're not made to think and feel based on laws, simply to act in accordance.

Not weird, I used to like twinks too.

I'm 33 about 220lbs, hairy and a little muscular. My bf is around 100lbs less than me and 11 years younger. We make an interesting couple but we love each other more than anything else in the world and plan on staying together for the rest of our lives. He could gain 100lbs and I would still love him just as much. There is no problem with an adult finding another adult attractive. There is no problem with them acting on that attraction. There is a problem when in your mind that person becomes an object and ceases to be a human. Treat all guys like they exist beyond a pretty exterior. Who you are attracted to is solely in your head and nobody else should get in the way. Please make sure you are attracted to more than their body if you plan on taking things seriously. Looks eventually fade whether you are a twink, a jock, a bear or an alien.

Quote:So even though they're legal, to them it feels pedophile-ish having a thing for twinks.

Oh my I will have to think on that for a long, long, LONG time....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

(Actually thought about this several hours before I answered)

Here is the deal.

Humans exist for one purpose and one purpose only - to insure the survival of their DNA.

Yes even us gays. We are just sufficiently mixed up enough to think we can do that with our own gender!

Besides that minor flaw in our particular Purpose for Living, we seek out the same sorts of situations to pair off and mate to insure the survival of our DNA.

Like it or not, youth (or youthfulness) is one of those ways DNA can be passed on to the next generation with greater success. We are all slaves to our DNA, thus some of us seek youthfulness to mate with and pass on our DNA (sure, sure, Gays try as hard as they might don't actually produce young - oops, Bet your mother is very fertile which in a round about way satisfied the cries of DNA to survive).

How and why one prefers youth over virile hyper-masculinity is a mix of experience and genetics. This means that some will prefer the twink (which often is the bottom - another thing to think about I guess) and others prefer more established, burly type guys (which are often tops - another Hmmmm... no?).

Gays may not be able to reproduce by pairing off with other gays to mate, but they are still guided (actually bludgeoned into submission) by the same drives that straights are. Just we tend to express these things in male counter parts to 'straight' counterparts.

Looking at the history of straight breeding, we find that males tend to prefer younger females more than females preferring younger males. This is largely due to that cut off age of the Menopause which defines a woman's breeding era. Women produce X number of eggs and stop dropping them around 45-55. Men on the other hand produce semen until death - more or less. Thus a 90 year old man can have children - a 90 year old woman can not.

Humans know this - instinctively, its part of the hard wiring. Thus gay men attracted to youthful looking gay men is par for the course.

Which explains the 40 something gay men often seeking 20 something old gay men to play with. A phenomenon which is by no means unknown - in fact I can assure you it is terribly common place. Sad? yeah, but it is normative behavior due to the single and only purpose of your species - to insure the survival of the DNA.

Pretty much everything in life is explained by that singular purpose. Think about it.

I don't think it is weird as long as you're not thinking about them as "young." Everyone has a type their attracted to and younger looking MEN happens to just be one of many types

I don't think it matters. A man is a man. Besides it's easier to make your way around a hairless body. Not saying that having hair is not sexy at all. We all have our prefs but don't let the fact that it's still a man discourage you.

the tabloid papers have page 3 models at the same ages of twinks 18 -24 range , prob because thats considered to be at your physical peak and so to many people the most attractive so I guess your just following the majority - once you get a bit older things start sagging or getting bigger in all the wrong places so it takes work to stay fit - you never see 44 year old page 3 girls do u ?? just saying