Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is me Again ♡
Sylph Wrote:Gurl I dun cut them long time ago now :0, like soon after I left here.

But yes, life has been giving me ups and downs. Eh :8

Gurl;

I been to England and still ain't got no thing, I left October 23rd last year and came back this January 26th.

No action on my lil Archipelago, and none in England.

Gurl cobwebs is starting to form x.x

But how has life been treating ya hun! Sheep

Honey,,, all you gotta do is use Google Earth and you'll see there ain't no action on that island called England...

Here,,, just take a look for yourself:

[Image: Tiny%20Island.jpg]

Just kidding..

I been doing fine. Getting older and uglier,, but that don't stop me from having fun!!!

Sin-cerely,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

1luvu Long live the Queen , its been a long time Sylph but its lovely to have you back on GS, im looking forward to having you make me smile with your posts

I've missed you and been worried, so it's good to hear from you again. Confusedmile:

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Honey,,, all you gotta do is use Google Earth and you'll see there ain't no action on that island called England...

Here,,, just take a look for yourself:

[Image: Tiny%20Island.jpg]

Just kidding..

I been doing fine. Getting older and uglier,, but that don't stop me from having fun!!!

Sin-cerely,
Jimerooo

Pah! I Wish England was like that! That looks more like one of our SandBars lol.

I'm glad life is handling ya nice, but I doubt ya getting ugly and old. Princesses never age or blemish ♡

One day I'll get action when I ready :c

matty7 Wrote:1luvu Long live the Queen , its been a long time Sylph but its lovely to have you back on GS, im looking forward to having you make me smile with your posts

Oh Matticus! I wish to live Long gurl lol.

I'll try my best to have ya smile, but don't be upset if I got ya rolling on the floor with laughter :v lol

I'm glad, you be well tho, I miss talking to my Matticus <3

Pix Wrote:I've missed you and been worried, so it's good to hear from you again. Confusedmile:

So sorry to worry ya pixie <3 I'm back again and we can play lots of catch up :3

For instance how goes your writing? Sheep

welcome back
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Cheerleader2 Odi!!!!!!!!!! Cheerleader2
Missed your positive energy! Good to see you, old friend!
Bighug

I keep adding more stories. I'm just glad for Open Office as it allows me to do major revisions. All the revisions I've done makes me appreciate the authors decades ago who were stuck to a typewriter. I used to think that, generally speaking, their writing wasn't as good as a lot today (though when it was good, it was awesome). Now I know why: all they had to work with was a typewriter!

And with every revision, it just gets better, the kind of story I wish I could find, so even though it's taking much longer than I expected I'm happy with the progress.

And to think, there are ideas for other stories (and also fanfics) that I just won't let myself pursue, other than a general description (in case I need an idea in the future).

Welcome back!

Gurl! I'm still here! I swear! Just been all over the place!

Running around like a Sand Piper on the Beach chasing Ghost Crabs x.x

Insertnamehere Wrote:[Image: latest?cb=20130725235804]

Aw thanks Tonty! Not sure how I missed You Mars! But now our Love♡ could continue anew!

Tho I don't like this new name ya got! I want my Biochem back! >:[

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome back

Thanks Kindly my dear! Glad to see my Hatted Cowboy still galloping and as handsome as I remember :0

azulai Wrote:Cheerleader2 Odi!!!!!!!!!! Cheerleader2
Missed your positive energy! Good to see you, old friend!
Bighug

Old??? Hey! I'm 22, I know I'm not as youthful as when I joined here but gosh lolz!

Azuzu! I missed you too and our Turtle Talks <3. How goes you and the Husband? :p and of course Ted, if I remember correct Wink

Pix Wrote:I keep adding more stories. I'm just glad for Open Office as it allows me to do major revisions. All the revisions I've done makes me appreciate the authors decades ago who were stuck to a typewriter. I used to think that, generally speaking, their writing wasn't as good as a lot today (though when it was good, it was awesome). Now I know why: all they had to work with was a typewriter!

And with every revision, it just gets better, the kind of story I wish I could find, so even though it's taking much longer than I expected I'm happy with the progress.

And to think, there are ideas for other stories (and also fanfics) that I just won't let myself pursue, other than a general description (in case I need an idea in the future).

Dear Gad All that Pixie! Using all them fancy words I don't know lol.

Tho I'm glad things seem to be vibing well in your direction. Now when will I make an appearance in one of these stories?

A lil cameo :p

Cuddly Wrote:Welcome back!

Thanks Bonkz <3

Appreciate it Wink

Bish I don't so shit to please YOU. Get over yourself.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]