Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Tea Party losing its oomph?
Tea Partiers have steam
reference the recent CPAC conference in washington, dc. An attempt to get all republicans on the same page? They use craigslist, wonder who was on grinder?

Conservatives Cruising for Gay Sex

zeon Wrote:Until there is someone who can proove they can practice what they breach

IM OUT

What if nobody else votes for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

pellaz Wrote:Tea Partiers have steam
reference the recent CPAC conference in washington, dc. An attempt to get all republicans on the same page? They use craigslist, wonder who was on grinder?

Conservatives Cruising for Gay Sex

so -you can be Conservative and gay just as heterosexuals are of many political parties-why is it among some gays being of the democratic party is the only option?i find it odd

http://gayconservative.org/

http://www.gaypatriot.net/

http://gayconservative.org/

http://www.gaypatriot.net/

HollandofFrance Wrote:why is it among some gays being of the democratic party is the only option?i find it odd
with respect but:
most conservative organizations like religion, politics, if you have to hide parts of your life, like who you love, your not behaving like a grown man. The Catholic Church or the Republican Party are good examples.

Lets Attend Church:
I cant envision a lot of acceptance for the gay couple at the local catholic church and showed signs of actually being a couple, like any hetro husband and wife.

Rick Santorum:
This is the runner up neck and neck and wants to tell america what they can/ cant do in the bedroom. He wants to repeal the Sodomy Laws, make abortion illegal. Clearly he is looking for the shock value of what comes out of his mouth as apposed to showing real political skillz. En mass all the republican candidates dissed an enlisted man on national tv.

You can see some correlation between gays that are out of the closet and who they vote for, their belief systems on this forum. I cant hide, i share a house hold with my partner. For me it is not a craigslist men-seeking-men thing.

HollandofFrance Wrote:so -you can be Conservative and gay just as heterosexuals are of many political parties-why is it among some gays being of the democratic party is the only option?i find it odd

Because most Republicans say that it's a choice, and one of the worst choices you can make that should not be endorsed (and sometimes even tolerated) by society. Some go even further and support hate crime legislation EXCEPT FOR GAYS (and the only reason is that they support vigilante violence against gays as added social pressure to stay in the closet).

I bet you sure think it's a big deal that Al "Captain Planet" Gore is a big polluter (assuming you know), and the very same reason why you'd care more about Al Gore being that way (when he's not that much worse than most other politicians) is the same reason why others harp on gay Republicans who legislate against us even as they're secret members (or cheat on their spouses, divorce a wife hospitalized for cancer, etc). It's hypocrisy and it's proof that they don't believe their own rhetoric, they're just manipulating the mindless masses with the BS their base want to hear.

I grow tired of most of the Republican politicians. It's a pathetic popularity contest and the media feeds into the hysteria. Debates are no longer debates, but arguments over 'who said what about who'. I find myself annoyed with the Republic candidates.

Romney wants to rule an Empire
Santorum is a gay basher in particular, and whines about everything
Gingrich is an arrogant SOB
and Ron Paul makes the most sense, but he won't be elected because people think he's too old and radical.

I feel like the Tea Party was infiltrated from the beginning with Politicians claiming their piece of the pie. This hurts the credibility of the movement.

But we must continue voting for the second best, right Rolleyes

Lunar Wrote:I grow tired of most of the Republican politicians. It's a pathetic popularity contest and the media feeds into the hysteria. Debates are no longer debates, but arguments over 'who said what about who'. I find myself annoyed with the Republic candidates.

It is true. Too many people in the Republican party want to elect "the person they most relate to"; in other words, the person they want to have a beer with instead of the person who is the most qualified and has the most intelligent policy plans.

And yes, what ever happened to the Lincoln Douglas debates. People actually talking in-depth about the issues the country faces. Now it is just finger pointing and empty, token phrases meant to energize the Republican base. Granted, Democratic debates these days look like that too.

all the candidates make me sick ,yet Romney seems sort of ok maybe

i dont know really-i think Obama is a liar and his birth certificate is fake and hes not for usa national sovereignty

other reasons most didnt want the health care law he passed so why did he and democrats vote yes only to be voted out i nov 2010 from congress?