Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Tea Party losing its oomph?
I don't think I could in good conscience support a political party with a platform that explicitly disapproved of me or people like me. How could I trust such a party to forward my interests?

Although, I have a million other reasons to disapprove of conservative politics anyway.

im disgusted the news is saying santorum is ahead by 10 points in polls -he cant even beat Obama

its totally depressing-i dont want to vote for either one really

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...dates.html

HollandofFrance Wrote:every thing in life is a gamble -so WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE JUDGE OTHERS FOR WHO THEY VOTE FOR?! THEY SUCK WHO JUDGE !

Because the people that judge, are apart of the "moral" majority....or so I'm told?Rolleyes lol

Any person given the moral "right-of way" will judge you and damn near FILLET you're ass for being anything in the way of different. Just gives me more of a reason to be about my own thing, and leave them to THEIR shit-sandwich....Cool

OrphanPip Wrote:I don't think I could in good conscience support a political party with a platform that explicitly disapproved of me or people like me. How could I trust such a party to forward my interests?

Although, I have a million other reasons to disapprove of conservative politics anyway.

What he saidConfusedmile:

Cheneys daughter is lesbian

Gingrich has a gay sister i think

Reagan had gay friends

Was Ronald Reagan anti-gay? — Warren Throckmorton
wthrockmorton.com/2010/09/24/was-ronald-reagan-anti-gay/
Sep 24, 2010 – Nancy had a wide circle of gay friends who were devoted to her. I knew some of them personally. One of Reagan's top fund raisers was a gay ...

Every current Republican presidential candidate has affirmed anti-gay political positions. Having a gay sister would just make Gingrich's position more reprehensible. I don't want to be digging through my politicians family trees to see if they might have a secret pro-gay bias, their positions should be obvious in their voting record and current policy statements, in which case one should conclude that the current crop of Republicans are anti-gay.

something maybe ill look at later

g carlin comdeian

romney guy in az is gay or was the sheriff

OrphanPip Wrote:I don't think I could in good conscience support a political party with a platform that explicitly disapproved of me or people like me. How could I trust such a party to forward my interests?

It depends what you mean by support. If you mean simply turn up and vote on election day then I entirely agree. However if you mean become active in and hope to work towards change in the party then I disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

im turned off about democrats because they seem lenient on crime

30 days for some car hitting a kid

2 years for "thugs killing the tuba man in Seattle"- google that

i just feel democrats are lax on crime and dont care except if they're the victim and even if they are the victim

but im against the death penalty though