Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this bad?
So people under 16 can get facial hair. Thats uncommon but not what im asking about. I looked closely in the mirror yesterday (Or the day before, not the best memory right now), and I noticed something..it's white. I look on my chin, above my lip, and the hair is white. Im not sure if its just super blonde, almost white, like when I was born, but it looks more like white. If so..is that bad?

white hair = no pigment

nothing to worry about, one day all your hair will be white Wink

I have white/grey patches of hair in my beard.
It's normal.
My friend who has dark brown hair has patches of red hair in his beard. It's a pretty cool and unusual sight.:biggrin:

Holden Caulfield was prematurely grey. You're in good company.

So im fine..then if its white, ill just look awesome xD

all colours are beautiful ;-)

It could always darken. For example, my arm hair and leg hair grew in white, and darkened. Now I have this thick dark leg hair that people always comment on ._. (I secretly like it though, so no big deal Smile ). Actually, now that I think about it, my facial hair, specifically under my nose, was white at first too. I, like you, was born with white hair that darkened over the years. Maybe you'll be like me!

And if it doesn't darken, don't worry too much. If you really want to grow your beard out, white hair isn't ugly at all, and it's easy to colour with products if it really does bother you, although I've only met a few select people so extreme as to colour their facial hair!

I hope it eventually grows the way you like Smile.

Romann Wrote:So im fine..then if its white, ill just look awesome xD

^^^^^^^^^^^^

historical Wrote:all colours are beautiful ;-)

Even taupe?

My beard grows ginger even though i have brown hair. Don`t worry about it.