Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this hot or have i go problems?
wanting to dress up a really femme twink in drag before topping is that fucked up or hot? need to edit title

I am not sure. You decide.
An eye for an eye

Some like it, some dont.

Personally, I dont. But hey, if you like that, Imsure theres a guy out there who will oblige you.

My Golden Rule of sexuality.......

as long as it doesn't involve children or animals, have a blast. Different strokes for different folks. Not my cup of tea personally, but that doesn't mean its sick or wrong. If you like it, and your partner likes it, then that's what is important Smile

ok what if twist there balls round bite there neck and slap there face?

NotDave Wrote:ok what if twist there balls round bite there neck and slap there face?

If they consent to it, then no problems I see. What two consenting adults do for kicks and giggles should be no one's business but their own Smile

Of course, sometimes that can be taken too far *thinks of Armin Meiwes*

I don't judge what people like to do sexually, everyone get's off on different things. I have three golden rules for sex.
Keep it among adults.
Keep it safe.
Keep it consensual.

Other than that, as long as the parties involved are comfortable, it's good to go.

Richard

Preference u.u

None of that is a "problem" with you, it's your personal fantasy. If you are in a relationship however, or even just having sex with someone, and you "slap them" and they don't want to be slapped, it WOULD be a bit of a problem of course. If that turns them on as well, however, I would have to say: Why not?

It's not something I'd let someone do to me,because I'm not into being slapped and such. I also don't think dressing a fem guy up in drag would be hot. But just because I wouldn't like that, doesn't mean I can say it's wrong if someone else does.

NotDave Wrote:ok what if twist there balls round bite there neck and slap there face?

If they knowingly and willfully consent to that, then sure. If, OTOH, you just decide to spring that on someone in the "heat of the moment" then yes, you have problems that need to be taken care of, and have committed criminal assault.