Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this sexual position possible?
I am new to the idea of having a sexual experience with a man.

I have this idea, but I don't know if it would work and I am slightly resistant to ask a stranger to assist me in getting to an answer...

If I have a partner standing up in front of me, with me inside him, I aim to put one hand round the front of him to stimulate him. My other hand would be active on his chest.
As a preference, I would prefer one of his hands on my balls and his other hand behind my back but I don't think that is physically possible, so I anticipate both his hands being behind my back.

My aim would be to tease and stimulate him till he cums. Presumably me teasing him will cause him to move which should be enough movement to stimulate me.

In theory, I am "wanking" myself by proxy.

Is this position possible and what myigh my difficulties be if I try?

Thanks.

Uh....who knows?

We are not identically proportioned like Ginger Bread Men you know.

Some are tall, some short, some fat and some skinny.

(Apologies to Dr. Seuss)

Smile

Lots of variables to work around. What works with one partner may not work with another.

Just have fun and be sensitive to your partner.

True to the spirit of adventure and helpfulness which pervades these boards, I tried this with a friend last night.

The paramedics who attended were most considerate and the doctors say my friend will almost certainly regain the use of his legs, though stairs will always present a difficulty.

Seriously, you need to try it if you get the chance, don't be embarrassed to ask a partner. Sex isn't something people do to establish their dignity, it's always a bit untidy.

Or perhaps that's just me.

Best of luck, break a leg...Confusedmile:

I think its possible with your right hand on his chest but going under his arm leaving that free to reach around to your back. His other hand can reach under (from the front) to touch your balls.

Personally i dont think it sounds that appealing and over discussing things can ruin the mood.

Also, Ian70.

If I take a photograph of you in a somewhat compromising position with a Hoover and three pineapples, it may be used for quality and training purposes.

Vigilias Wrote:Also, Ian70.

If I take a photograph of you in a somewhat compromising position with a Hoover and three pineapples, it may be used for quality and training purposes.

LOL. Double LOL!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

If you're similar height then probably.

Heck, just give it a go. If this stuff is still new to you, you won't learn it by thinking about it, you'll learn it by doing it. Try it, and if it doesn't work try something else. If it does work, yay! Tongue

Sure it's possible, but doing is standing isn't really as stimulating as other positions

It is possible for a person to reach behind them (behind their hips) to grab another person by their hips and pull them closer.

Grabbing your balls may be a bit tricky - what between his legs? IF he reached between his buttocks and your pelvis, well his arm will prevent you from burying that whole critter in deep Wink

Perhaps tie the bases of both your ball sacks together... db Sorta - this prevents you from pulling all the way out, but will put a bit of added activity down yonder.

Of course his nuts will be pulled backward behind his legs, and yours will be pulled forward.

IDK - maybe a ball stretcher will work? Or a large leather 'cock-ring' one that has velcro or snaps?

My first partner and I did something similar. He would have me sit on his lap, him inside of me and tease the hell out of me. Orgasm denial is an interesting process - can last a very long time if done with expert hands and with the right kind of teasing one can get a guys anus to do very interesting movements, clenching and relaxing, spasming all on its own, then there is the grinding, and hip thrusting to get you to move your hands faster (your teasing him, not working toward orgasm).

Couple that with breathing heavily in his ear, tickling his lobes with tongue and nibbles - you can get him to bring you to orgasm without you having to do a single thrust.