Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is vanilla for one a fetish for another?
I much prefer fingers to feathers whenn it comes to tickling a guy or being tickled.

If I do it...it is normal.

If you do it, it is a kink or fetish.

I once covered a guy in vanilla ice cream - make of that what you will.

One guy told me that I'm too vanilla in my sexual thinking - that my brain is tied down by the myth of what is and what isn't "hot", and that I needed to take a lot of time (and guys) freeing my mind. I'm not so sure, though. The sex I have is always great, and often mind-blowing. Adding things to it - bondage, role-playing, what have you - usually just seems superfluous. Even if it doesn't turn me off, necessarily, it just seem rather pointless. Making out, sucking, and fucking are plenty hot enough for me. Smile

Lex

yousir Wrote:I much prefer fingers to feathers whenn it comes to tickling a guy or being tickled.

Nice to see another guy who enjoys tickling. There are a few of us here. LOL

Whenever the topic of kink comes up, I'm always hesitant to mention tickling, it seems to be considered 'childish' or vanilla.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Vanilla, hell. I'll go for butterscotch any day.

As per the sentiments of my learned friend to the North, what you call it is up to you. How I enjoy it is up to me.
I bid NO Trump!

Rareboy Wrote:If I do it...it is normal.

If you do it, it is a kink or fetish.

^^^THIS^^^

I have a definite preference that alot of people would call a fetish. I like dominant/submissive sex BUT the term dominant and submissive is so broad and covers so many OTHER fetishes that it has become synonymous with some of these fetishes....

In my world of dominance/submission...no one plays dress up...nor does anyone ever become verbally or physically abusive either in reality or play acting. There is also no role playing..it has got to be natural...

I like people to strip down to their animal nature and take off their masks...use their animal instincts and fully engage their senses..and actually leave all the head trips behind....which is pretty much the opposite of the people who play dress up. Dominance and submission is the natural state in most sexual encounters...just take a quick look at nature...

I would/could never submit to..or want to dominate...anyone who wanted me to be anything else but who/what I am....but I do "get it" why other people have these fetishes and have no problem with them.

Most of the people into S&M and B&D would consider my brand of dominance and submission very vanilla compared to what they do....and I am sure for them it is...but alot of other people would consider what my fetish is to be nasty and vulgar...and I am sure it is to them LOL...

I just thought of something else associated with that now....

I guess it would be partly fetish...and most people thought it was very strange (I know because they told me LOL)...but I HATE HATE HATE compliments about my looks/appearance. The minute someone said anything...the one thing that went through my mind is "great...we are never gonna fuck now"...and it is solid as steel ...case closed...

Some people thought I had a lack of self esteem...LOL...maybe I do - who doesn't? ...but it isn't about that...

The reason why...it is definitely part of my fetish. IF you focus on my appearance...you will not be able to get to the animal part of your nature....and so we are not a sexual match. I never wanted to be "good looking" or "hot" to anyone...same with "ugly looking"...I want to be a great fuck...and I can't be that if I have to be objectified first. If someone said I was sexy that was OK provided it was something to do with my behavior....

...and all of this is part of my fetish....nothing to do with self esteem one way or the other...

Wade Wrote:[MENTION=21440]StingRay[/MENTION]

Transformers... brilliant. If I felt I was a woman trapped in my man body I would totally change my name to Megatran.

You're decepticon! I should have known.

I'm Jazz. That's a close as I can get to doing drag...
(not going to be funny if you haven't seen the movie)

jimcrackcorn Wrote:a dab of whip cream on my strawberry muffin ...
:eek:

CellarDweller Wrote:Nice to see another guy who enjoys tickling. There are a few of us here. LOL

Whenever the topic of kink comes up, I'm always hesitant to mention tickling, it seems to be considered 'childish' or vanilla.

Nah nevermind them. mention it all you want. Its the sexiest fetish. phwoarrrrrr. Make my skin crawl Smile