Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Halloween!
Scare the crap out of someone!

Here it is the 21st century and people are still terrified of ghosties, ghoulies and long leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night.

I have personal issues with the All Hallows Eve - Mother was a witch, member of a cult - so there is a lot of not so nice memories tied into the High Holidays.

They way a lot of people act one would think they too had similar experiences.

:eek: Oh my god it's awful ! I'm so fearful , i can't watch horror movies. I scream all the time ... I watched insidious 2 with some friends, it was awful ! i didn't watch the whole movie

Stevie Wrote:
Scare the crap out of someone!

The second amendment is why these pranks don't prove popular in the US. :tongue:

Come to think of it, you really should consider how violent people tend to be before trying to scare them, as this snowman probably wished he'd done:

Speaking of the High Holidays of Satanic Druids above, that reminded me of this speech given in Halloween III:

Overall, I didn't care much for the movie (though it had a few cool points) and it took me forever to get that "Days to Halloween..." jingle out of my head, but that bit of acting right there made it up for me with that creeptastic speech so fitting for Halloween.

Anyone planning of going to a Halloween Party?

What are some costume ideas you may be batting around?

A club I go to might have a halloween party. I might do the lifeguard thing. It's easy, and you get to be almost naked! A win win!

reaper Wrote:Anyone planning of going to a Halloween Party?

A club I go to might have a halloween party. I might do the lifeguard thing. It's easy, and you get to be almost naked! A win win!

With your body, you should be a super hero or something! You're built like an action figure.

Captain America?

Or with your hair, THOR !!! Smile

I love Halloween, my favourite holiday of the year by a long way - here's me dressed up from other year...loved this It costume we made
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2191&stc=1&d=1412966287]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

reaper Wrote:Anyone planning of going to a Halloween Party?

Borg69 Wrote:With your body, you should be a super hero or something! You're built like an action figure.

Captain America?

Or with your hair, THOR !!! Smile

Rolleyes

I expected this sort of dull and boring idea of lifeguard from Reaper because he is blond :tongue: and undoubtedly has enough - nay - too many- people telling him he is only worth the value of his body.

But you Borg? Seriously I expected a different response from you.

IDK suggesting perhaps he should be assimilated, perhaps even go as the Borg Queen.... IDK something along those lines....

I enjoy Reaper's personality, and I know he's more than just a pretty boy but this is Halloween! A time to be over the top and outside the everyday life of "normalcy". I'm playing on his strengths. Most anyone can throw on a pair of shorts and call themselves a lifeguard. How many people can pull off being a believable super hero? Or Tarzan?