Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's only logical
So I found this test online and started wondering how others would do at it. I also love brain teasers like this, so I thought others might like taking a swing at it too. Too many people in this age of easy-access information fail to use proper logical reasoning to sort that information into proper conclusions. We like to assume things too much instead of just evaluating the evidence for what it really is. We also like to let our emotions and bias take control of our thought processing. Logic tests like this force you to set all of that aside in order to come to the proper conclusion.

http://www.think-logically.co.uk/lt.htm

I got 100%, but I was left hoping it would have been a longer test. There's a second test on there, so I might try that one too.

I got 100% too.

However just because your logical about stuff does not mean you ain't insane... the logic of the insane is often startlingly accurate - more so than of the sane..... So don't get too proud about this.. might even want to consider a little worry here.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I got 100% too.

However just because your logical about stuff does not mean you ain't insane... the logic of the insane is often startlingly accurate - more so than of the sane..... So don't get too proud about this.. might even want to consider a little worry here.....

Your argument is valid :biggrin:. This test only measures logical reasoning, but not sanity.

Another 100% logical nutjob here.

A 100% psychopath with anger-management issues, panic attacks in crowded places, social retard...did I mention I refuse to see a shrink?

(granted, one of the questions almost makes me be at a 14/15 :eek:..hehe)

73%….. i still think mary is guilty of murder, using the argument that sherlok holmes could maybe solve it was poor and i at least wanted it to be something clever if i was wrong as i read it 5 times, though i got most of them and had to stop an think on a few of them, think i desrve more than 73% though since only got few wrong :O

[edit] just done test 2… 67%

its getting worse!

How the fuck did I get 11 and 14 wrong!?:biggrinSadalso, I thought I would do way better than 53% since I'm a pretty smart guy)

Smart sure, but not psychotically so...

Boo, got the last one totally wrong (believed that H2O being observed as H2O 100% of the time was like saying all ducks quack without noting the prediction aspect).

This did make me think... I will do quiz 2 later.

Woollyhats Wrote:Boo, got the last one totally wrong (believed that H2O being observed as H2O 100% of the time was like saying all ducks quack without noting the prediction aspect).

This did make me think... I will do quiz 2 later.

Yeah I -almost- went with valid on that one. The word "predict" made it tricky, sure you still could "predict" that all future observations would be the same but that doesn't follow necessarily from past observations. Tricky, tricky...