Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's only logical
They did not explain what the finer points they were looking for were, until you looked at the answers, AFTER the test.

I was logically looking for the reasoning they wanted, since it was a "test" and they did not specify the criteria until afterwards.

It is not logical to keep the criteria they are looking for until AFTER the test.

14/15, I suck.
Go and hung myself. Sad

Interesting... I also got 100%, though I do have to admit that it took me a minute to realize that we were to assume that the given information was "true".

That test can say whatever it want, but I'm going to be avoiding Mary from now on.

100% on the first test.

Seems you are supposed to assume the information given is true, and only that information when deciding whether the conclusion is logical.

87% on the second test.
Genuinely tripped on the first question.

*Only read the following after you've take the tests, if you plan to*

Though on the twelfth I didn't think they would pull a situation where you'd have to ignore a premise because you're supposed to know the second uses a word based on a different definition to how it is used in the former premise.

I thought It would be one of those the conclusion and premises is wrong, but the logic is right situations.

Ekwarph Wrote:14/15, I suck.
Go and hung myself. Sad

Oh no don't go hang yourself, I happen to be looking for a guy who sucks, and I hope sucks well....XyxthumbsWavey

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh no don't go hang yourself, I happen to be looking for a guy who sucks, and I hope sucks well....XyxthumbsWavey

If you look at the RESULTS you reallise i suck MORE than ekwarph so… Rolleyes

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh no don't go hang yourself, I happen to be looking for a guy who sucks, and I hope sucks well....XyxthumbsWavey

It's stupid but I am in a period of low self-esteem and I need to show myself I'm sometimes good in few things. It's completely stupid I know. I'm tough with myself.

At least, I give nice blowjobs (from what I've been told), that's something then...

Yay, took test two...

87%....now it's time to either shoot myself or pay a visit to Mary :eek:

Logic forces me to still be in denial, Mary, but you ain't fooling nobody you psycho b*tch