Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's so complicated that idk wtf I am doing ...
Stuart Wrote:Hi verysimple,

I hope you are well. Smile

To be fairly honest, this is more like a waste of time. If i was with you i would personally move on.

Seems like the best thing to do Stuart, thank you!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:He's taking from you without contributing anything in return. That's not a friend.

I'm sorry you're going through this, man, but it's time to move on. He's fucking with your head, hurting you, and probably screwing with your self-esteem (or probably will be if this goes on much longer). Honestly? He sounds like a user.

you're right. HE IS fucking with my self esteem, and I need to get the fuck out of there asap .. Human garbage everywhere. Thanks bud!

Darius Wrote:First you were dating and you had feelings for him. Then you were fuck buddies which is normally no strings attached sex, but you still had feelings for you. Then you are just friends. On his terms only.
You still have feelings. He doesn't. If you follow this downward spiral, the next step is him dropping you completely. Do something for yourself: beat him to it by kicking his ass to the curb. His next fuck should be him fucking himself.
You don't need this.

Not at all Darius, Not even.

IanSaysHi Wrote:He enjoys being chased and getting attention by the sounds of it; best thing you can do is not give him any. I know it's hard but it's not going to go anywhere. Go find someone else, it won't be hard Smile

Thanks Ian! Yeah, This pretty much gives me the whole picture. Anyway, glad I could see it. Now I can act on it. Thanks alot.

LJay Wrote:We have a popular advice columnist here [google Savage Love] who has a set of initials for what you must do: DTMFA. it stands for Dump The Mother Fucker Already.

The guy is playing with you. You are not a toy. Refuse to be a part of such a relationship. DTMFA

the mother fucker is already dumped. Thank you!

Camfer Wrote:What a mess. Stop associating with him. He's a manipulator who needs to be the center of attention. He's playing you big time and you're falling for it. If/when you ignore him he will up the drama to try to pull you in again, only to toy with your feelings. He probably gets his self esteem from the attention of others. That's not what you want in a guy.

Now, take a moment to reflect on whether or not you were playing somewhat the same game with him. When you wanted this guy but deliberately went out to get sex from someone else, really, why did you do that? That is worth exploring. It takes two to tango. What's your part in all this?

Now that you brought it up, I went with that guy just cuz I really wanted to have fun since I have followed him on social media for a while, and wanted to just see what it's like having him. However, indeed there was a part of me that did want to piss him off for hurting me by sleeping with someone else after I decided to get a little more serious. I wanted to also give him a little taste of what he made me feel. But then after I felt bad and went to talk to him and apologize and wanted to stop playing games... Only he continued to fuck with me even more and toy with my emotions.. etc. So I'm not even gonna go down this road anymore. I'm out!

THANK YOU guys so much. You helped give me clarity which was all I needed. I actually remember when I first started going out with this guy, he told me about his ex and that he was coming to a party that we were going to... There, whenever his ex would lay eyes on us, he would instantly start to kiss me or make out with me infront of his ex just to wanna piss him off or make him jealous. I would actually stop him and push him away and tell him if he wants to make out it would be to have fun not to use it as a tool to piss someone else off. So that's just to add to what you all said.