Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe McElderry
Joe Followed me on twitter today after i replied to a tweet saying Joe ignores us. I said i`m sure he knows we love him and that he doesn`t reply because he doesn`t want to upset his million other followers. I`m so so happy he following me. Smile

And who exactly is Joe McElderry?

congrats I suppose?

Don't think Paul is using his real name so he calls him "Joe".
Sounds like infatuation,not a teaser but euphoric of knowing "Joe"
A possible hooking up.

Joe mcelderry won British X factor years ago before disappearing of the face of the earth.. Which was a shame as he could sing unlike the rubbish were left with today...

Joe won X Factor UK in 2010 and is still much in our hearts today and still singing. Lovely guy.

Ah, well, so he's someone known, I see...congrats then

don't know who he is but then again im way old for twitter,, but its great that someone who you like would respond ,,they don't have to I guess

Hmmm...*google google*....hmmmmm.....hmmmmmm.....ohhhh! Did you know that if you pull someones finger they don't really fart unless they have to fart?

I'm sure they could squeeze one out, or at least be gracious enough to pretend by making the noise with their mouth.

On topic: Not a great fan, but to each their own. I guess it'd be cool if someone I idolized followed me.

Where would you like me to follow you to?